[02/21/06 - 12:00 AM]
Emmy-Winning Actor Susan Saint James Makes Her Return to the Small Screen on "Law & Order: Svu" Tuesday, February 28th at 10 PM ET/PT

EMMY-WINNING ACTOR SUSAN SAINT JAMES MAKES HER RETURN TO THE SMALL SCREEN ON "LAW & ORDER: SVU" TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH AT 10 PM ET/PT

"I have always been a huge fan of 'Law & Order,' especially 'SVU,' and I've always wanted a part on the show." -Susan Saint James

"I am thrilled to have been able to cast Susan Saint James on SVU, and I always think fondly of her since I won money on her name in 1985 as a contestant on 'Wheel of Fortune.'" - Executive Producer Neal Baer

NEW YORK -- February 21, 2006 -- Veteran Emmy-winning actor Susan Saint James ("Kate & Allie") returns to television in her first dramatic role in nearly a decade on NBC's "Law & Order: SVU" (Tues., Feb. 28 at 10 p.m. ET/PT). In "Gone," Saint James guest stars as defense attorney Monica Bradshaw alongside "Spin City" alumni Barry Bostwick and Michael Boatman, representing a trio of teens suspected of murder in a high-profile case involving a missing Canadian girl who vanishes while on a high school trip to New York.

Saint James' role on "SVU" will mark her first appearance on a filmed drama since she starred as Sally McMillan in "McMillan and Wife" (1971-76). The role earned her numerous Emmy and Golden Globe nominations.

Following are comments made by Saint James:

On Her Return:

"The timing felt right. I have always been a huge fan of the original 'Law & Order,' dating back to the first cast, and especially 'SVU.' I've always wanted a part on the show. This is a great way to come back to work... Did I mention I am having a great time?"

On Why She Likes "SVU":

"I think the characters are so well drawn, the storylines are so well conceived and the chemistry between characters is so good. I've seen almost every episode multiple times."

On The Role She Really Wanted:

"I had always wanted to be a judge on the show. I've always had this wonderful vision of saying 'In my chambers!'"

On Her Favorite Medium:

"I love working on filmed dramas. 'Kate and Allie' was shot on tape and I did a brief stint on 'The Drew Carey Show,' which was also shot on tape, but I haven't worked on film in many years."

Saint James will now add "Law & Order" to her resume, along with her daughter Sunshine, who interned on the original series while a student at Princeton University.

Executive Producer Neal Baer is thrilled that Susan Saint James has four "S's" in it.

"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is a Wolf Films production in association with NBC Universal Television Studio. Dick Wolf is creator and executive producer; Neal Baer and Ted Kotcheff are executive producers.

[february 2006]

· LAW & ORDER (NBC)
· LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT (NBC)
· SPIN CITY (ABC)

[03/27/15 - 01:33 PM]
Video: "The Casual Vacancy" - Trailer (HBO)
Based on the novel by acclaimed author J.K. Rowling, the mini-series premieres Wednesday, April 29 and Thursday, April 30.

[03/27/15 - 01:13 PM]
Bravo Media's "The Millionaire Matchmaker" Earns Highest-Rated Episode of the Season with 2.2 Million Total Viewers
Bravo spins the numbers for Sunday, March 22.

[03/27/15 - 12:31 PM]
Masi Oka to Return as Hiro Nakamura on NBC's "Heroes Reborn"
"I'm excited to return to my 'Heroes' roots," said Oka. "Hiro Nakamura was such an inspirational role to play, and I'm hoping the fans will enjoy seeing him back on TV."

[03/27/15 - 11:38 AM]
The "Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber" Premieres on Monday, March 30 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT on Comedy Central and Online Via CC.com and the Comedy Central App
The global multiplatform comedy event kicks off with "The Roast of Justin Bieber Pre-Show," airing 9:30 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central and simultaneously through the app and cc.com.

[03/27/15 - 11:13 AM]
Showtime Sports(R) to Chronicle the Most Anticipated Event of the Year with "Inside Mayweather vs. Pacquiao"
The first installment kicks off Saturday, April 18 on the cable channel.

[03/27/15 - 11:11 AM]
E!'s "The Royals" Shows Significant Audience Growth in Its Second Week
E! further spins the numbers for Sunday, March 22.

[03/27/15 - 10:37 AM]
Syfy's "Dominion" Adds New Recurring Characters for Season 2
Joining the series' stellar cast are recurring guest stars Nic Bishop, Simon Merrells, Christina Chong, Olivia Mace and Luke Tyler.

[03/27/15 - 10:27 AM]
Video: Starz Releases First Look Live Action Teaser of Original Series "Blunt Talk"
The series will premiere on Starz in the summer of 2015.

[03/27/15 - 10:16 AM]
NBC Goes on 8 "First Dates" as Network Orders Popular U.K. Format to Series
The observational documentary series, from executive producer Ellen DeGeneres and Shed Media, takes a peek at what happens when a couple meets for the first time and love may be in the air.

[03/27/15 - 10:15 AM]
Showtime(R) Offers a Sneak Preview of New Comedy Series "HAPPYish" After the Season Finale of "Shameless" on Sunday, April 5
The newcomer will then formally launch on Sunday, April 26 at 9:30/8:30c.

[03/27/15 - 08:49 AM]
"The Blacklist" Builds by 60% on Its 18-49 Lead-In Versus Round Three of the NCAA Basketball Tournament
NBC spins the numbers for Thursday, March 26.

[03/27/15 - 08:43 AM]
Live + 3: ABC's "Secrets and Lies" Scores a New Series High in Adults 18-49
ABC further spins the numbers for Sunday, March 22.

[03/27/15 - 08:32 AM]
Thursday's Broadcast Ratings: NCAA Enters Week Two on Top for CBS
The Eye leads the night in both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[03/27/15 - 08:22 AM]
"Scandal" and "Grey's" Rank as Thursday's Top 2 Series in Adults 18-49 for the 2nd Consecutive Week
ABC spins the numbers for Thursday, March 26.

[03/27/15 - 08:08 AM]
2015 NCAA Tournament Delivers Record-Setting Numbers for Sweet 16 Thursday and Tournament Coverage-to-Date
CBS spins the numbers for Thursday, March 26.