[11/21/11 - 10:36 AM]
The Families of FOX's Animation Domination Sunday Give Thanks
All five series from the lineup will air original installments this Sunday, November 27.

[via press release from FOX]

HOT FROM FOX...

THE FAMILIES OF FOX'S ANIMATION DOMINATION SUNDAY GIVE THANKS

Gobble Up All-New Episodes of THE CLEVELAND SHOW, THE SIMPSONS, ALLEN GREGORY, FAMILY GUY and AMERICAN DAD Sunday, November 27, on FOX

Put on those stretchy pants and make room on the couch, because these hearty helpings of animated deliciousness will have you full of laughs and going back for seconds! This Thanksgiving weekend, catch all-new episodes of THE CLEVELAND SHOW, THE SIMPSONS, ALLEN GREGORY, FAMILY GUY and AMERICAN DAD on Sunday, Nov. 27 (7:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In celebration of Thanksgiving, the families of FOX Sundays - the Browns, the Simpsons, the De Longpres, the Griffins and the Smiths - reveal what they are thankful for this year:

THE CLEVELAND SHOW (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT)

Cleveland Brown: "I'm thankful for my mustache, which retains enough gravy from Thanksgiving dinner so that I can enjoy leftovers the next morning without getting up."

Donna Tubbs: "I'm thankful for pajama jeans. Less laundry."

Cleveland Brown Jr.: "I'm giving thanks for sweat glands, so I'm not always panting."

Rallo Tubbs: "I'm thankful for Big Eddie down at the Snack Shop, 'cause he don't card nobody...for candy, ha ha ha!"

Roberta Tubbs: "I'm thankful for the Internet. Because without it, I wouldn't have any friends."

THE SIMPSONS (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT)

Homer Simpson: "I am thankful that the NFL now shows three football games on Thanksgiving Day instead of a miserable two."

Marge Simpson: "I'm thankful that the day after Thanksgiving is good for shopping, because I can go out and buy new pairs of all the pants Homer splits during dinner."

Bart Simpson: "I am thankful that they always give us Friday off of school for no logical reason."

Lisa Simpson: "I am giving thanks that there is at least one holiday not spoiled by commercialism, or at least there was until the malls all started putting up the Christmas decorations the day after Halloween." ?

ALLEN GREGORY (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT)

Allen Gregory De Longpre: "I'm thankful for the impeccable performances that come out of sir D. Boreanaz every week. Doesn't go unnoticed, brother."

Richard De Longpre: "I'm thankful to be so kind and generous that I opened my home to a minority child from Cambodia. But it's not just so that everyone knows I adopted a minority child from Cambodia, which I did."

Jeremy De Longpre: "Jeremy is thankful for his loving husband and beautiful family. This is Richard speaking."

FAMILY GUY (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT)

Peter Griffin: "I'm thankful that the Christmas lights I left up since last year look less and less ridiculous each day."

Lois Griffin: "I'm thankful that the cute boy behind the counter at Whole Foods still looks me up and down."

Stewie Griffin: "I'm giving thanks that Rupert finally got a new eye sewn on. I never thought of myself as a shallow person, but it was really starting to affect our relationship."

Brian Griffin: "I'm thankful no one knows I got into the turkey yet."

Chris Griffin: "I'm thankful for Velcro sneakers!"

Meg Griffin: "I'm thankful that I only had to cut off some of my hair when I got gum in it."

AMERICAN DAD (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT)

Klaus: "Whenever I need to go to the bathroom, I just go right here in my bowl. That's what I'm thankful for."

Stan Smith: "I'm thankful for bears and hippos: Equal parts adorable and deadly, they're nature's perfect weapon."

Roger: "I'm giving thanks for having a large ass and being devoid of any human emotion. Oh. No, wait. That's Kim Kardashian."

Francine Smith: "I'm thankful for my family. And for having boobs that are perfectly symmetrical."

Steve Smith: "I'm thankful for foot-soccer, er... Hey dad! What's the sport you want me to like?"

Hayley Smith: "I'm thankful that even though there's so much sadness and ugliness in the world, you can still find beauty...especially when you're high."

[november 2011]

· ALLEN GREGORY (FOX)
· AMERICAN DAD (TBS)
· CLEVELAND SHOW, THE (FOX)
· FAMILY GUY (FOX)
· SIMPSONS, THE (FOX)

[01/26/15 - 05:48 PM]
Nick Jonas Joins the Killer Cast of FOX's Upcoming Comedy-Horror Anthology Series, "Scream Queens"
He'll join the previously cast Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Joe Manganiello, Lea Michele, Abigail Breslin, Keke Palmer and Ariana Grande.

[01/26/15 - 05:13 PM]
Super Bowl Week Gets an Injection of Wit - David Feherty Style - With Back-to-Back Nights of "Feherty Live" Stage Performances from Phoenix
Both shows also will air live on Golf Channel and stream live on the Golf Live Extra app.

[01/26/15 - 12:42 PM]
3.3 Million Total Viewers Sign Up for "Sons of Liberty"
History spins the numbers for Sunday, January 25.

[01/26/15 - 12:35 PM]
"Bring It!" Returns with 1.8 Million Viewers
Lifetime spins the numbers for Friday, January 23.

[01/26/15 - 10:50 AM]
Video: MTV Releases Trailer for Fourth Season of "Catfish: The TV Show"
The series will return on Wednesday, February 25 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:48 AM]
FYI Premieres New Original Series "My City's Just Not That Into Me"
FYI and Curbed.com, published by Vox Media, are partnering for the 10 half-hour episode series, set to premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:04 AM]
"Chain Reaction" Returns to GSN - 40 New Episodes of the Popular Word Association Game to Launch in 2015
This marks the first new episodes of the series since 2007.

[01/26/15 - 10:02 AM]
Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" on Live Two-Hour Telecast, Monday, Feb. 16 at 8 P.M.
Plus: look for "The Celebrity Apprentice: Top Feuds, Firings and Fails" on Monday, February 9 at 8:00/7:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:01 AM]
David Tennant Joins "Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones" for Netflix
He'll play the villainous Kilgrave, an enigmatic figure from Jessica's past, in the project.

[01/26/15 - 09:45 AM]
"The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst," Groundbreaking New Series Unraveling One of the Most Notorious Unsolved Crimes in New York History, Debuts Feb. 8, Exclusively on HBO
Other episodes of "The Jinx" debut subsequent Sundays at the same time through March 15.

[01/26/15 - 09:11 AM]
Nat Geo WILD's Fully Inflated "Fish Bowl II" Set for Super Bowl Sunday
This year Goldie is taking her show on the road, heading to a farm with a clownfish friend to visit some of Dr. Pol's closest animal pals.

[01/26/15 - 09:02 AM]
Carrie Underwood to Perform Special "Waiting All Day for a Super Bowl Fight" Feb. 1 on NBC
"I'm so honored to again be a part of the Super Bowl, this time joining NBC Sports in helping kick everything off! I can't wait to watch the game!" said Underwood.

[01/26/15 - 09:01 AM]
Will Ferrell & Kevin Hart to Appear & Ariana Grande to Perform Live on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" Feb. 1 Post-Super Bowl Show
Michael Keaton, Gwen Stefani, Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Young, Vin Diesel, Carl Reiner, Will Smith, Rosamund Pike and Jack White are among the scheduled guests to follow that week.

[01/26/15 - 09:01 AM]
The "50th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards" Will Be Extended by a Half-Hour in Celebration of Its Golden Anniversary, Sunday, April 19 on CBS
As previously announced, ACM Award winners Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan will return to co-host this super-sized night of incredible country music performances.

[01/26/15 - 08:48 AM]
"The 63rd Annual Miss Universe Pageant" Earned the Event's Top 18-49 Score Since August 23, 2009 and Was the Most-Watched Since July 23, 2006
NBC spins the numbers for Sunday, January 25.