[03/20/12 - 03:02 PM] Accusations - and Fists - Fly as Stars of "Bering Sea Gold" Sound Off in "After the Dredge," Two Hour-Long Specials That Air Friday, March 23 and 30 at 10PM ET/PT on Discovery Channel The crews of The Christine Rose, The Wild Ranger, The Sluicey and The Clark sit down with executive producer Thom Beers, to explain why they risk their lives for the elusive gold.
[via press release from Discovery]
ACCUSATIONS - AND FISTS - FLY AS STARS OF "BERING SEA GOLD" SOUND OFF IN "AFTER THE DREDGE," TWO HOUR-LONG SPECIALS THAT AIR FRIDAY, MARCH 23 AND 30 AT 10PM ET/PT ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL
Beginning THIS FRIDAY, the gold dredgers of BERING SEA GOLD have their chance to reflect back on their last season - and the result is tense, honest and explosive. Two one-hour specials, titled AFTER THE DREDGE, air on Friday, March 23 and 30 at 10PM ET/PT on Discovery Channel.
For AFTER THE DREDGE, the crews of The Christine Rose, The Wild Ranger, The Sluicey and The Clark sit down with executive producer Thom Beers, to explain why they risk their lives for the elusive gold.
Tensions fly as they sound off about the danger of doing what they do, the current status of their relationships, and what it was like to watch themselves - and people who they thought were their friends - on television for the first time.
In this Friday's AFTER THE DREDGE, the crews go deeper to explain why they put their lives on the line to dredge and what it's like to live in Nome:
· Emily explains how she feels she was portrayed in the series as the show's only female dredger.
· What exactly WAS Emily and Zeke's relationship?
· The Wild Ranger crew's reunion is anything but happy. Steve continues to push Scott Meisterheim's buttons, and owner Vern's accusations lead to an unexpected physical confrontation between him and Scott.
· The Pomrenkes comment on the frustrations of mixing family and business.
· And we get to know the white-haired dredger who opens the show, John Mehelic, and find out what happened to that crazy finger of his.
[04/23/14 - 06:56 PM] ESPN's 2014 "Monday Night Football" Schedule The 45th season will kick off with a doubleheader Monday, September 8 - New York Giants at Detroit Lions (7 p.m. ET) and San Diego Chargers at Arizona Cardinals (10:15 p.m. / 7:15 p.m. PT).
[04/23/14 - 06:40 PM] 21st NFL on FOX Schedule Unveiled It's a season of firsts once the action gets underway as FOX Sports becomes the only NFL broadcaster to cover two games from London in the same season, the first of which features the earliest kickoff in NFL history.
[04/23/14 - 11:23 AM] VH1 Announces Hot New Summer Lineup Highlights include the return of "Hit the Floor" as well as newcomers "I Love The 2000s," ""Make or Break: The Linda Perry Project," "Dating Naked" and "LeAnn & Eddie."