[03/20/12 - 03:02 PM] Accusations - and Fists - Fly as Stars of "Bering Sea Gold" Sound Off in "After the Dredge," Two Hour-Long Specials That Air Friday, March 23 and 30 at 10PM ET/PT on Discovery Channel The crews of The Christine Rose, The Wild Ranger, The Sluicey and The Clark sit down with executive producer Thom Beers, to explain why they risk their lives for the elusive gold.
[via press release from Discovery]
ACCUSATIONS - AND FISTS - FLY AS STARS OF "BERING SEA GOLD" SOUND OFF IN "AFTER THE DREDGE," TWO HOUR-LONG SPECIALS THAT AIR FRIDAY, MARCH 23 AND 30 AT 10PM ET/PT ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL
Beginning THIS FRIDAY, the gold dredgers of BERING SEA GOLD have their chance to reflect back on their last season - and the result is tense, honest and explosive. Two one-hour specials, titled AFTER THE DREDGE, air on Friday, March 23 and 30 at 10PM ET/PT on Discovery Channel.
For AFTER THE DREDGE, the crews of The Christine Rose, The Wild Ranger, The Sluicey and The Clark sit down with executive producer Thom Beers, to explain why they risk their lives for the elusive gold.
Tensions fly as they sound off about the danger of doing what they do, the current status of their relationships, and what it was like to watch themselves - and people who they thought were their friends - on television for the first time.
In this Friday's AFTER THE DREDGE, the crews go deeper to explain why they put their lives on the line to dredge and what it's like to live in Nome:
· Emily explains how she feels she was portrayed in the series as the show's only female dredger.
· What exactly WAS Emily and Zeke's relationship?
· The Wild Ranger crew's reunion is anything but happy. Steve continues to push Scott Meisterheim's buttons, and owner Vern's accusations lead to an unexpected physical confrontation between him and Scott.
· The Pomrenkes comment on the frustrations of mixing family and business.
· And we get to know the white-haired dredger who opens the show, John Mehelic, and find out what happened to that crazy finger of his.
[07/21/14 - 11:32 AM] Bleachers Named VH1's August You Oughta Know Artist Bleachers will benefit from significant cross-platform promotion via frequent music video plays, a custom promo spot, interview on VH1's music-oriented Tuner blog, VH1's Top 20 Countdown, and much more.
[07/21/14 - 10:47 AM] Six New Ways to Celebrate Shark Week 2014 Building upon last year's 11 shark-filled specials, a whopping 13 hours of new programming coupled with the live late-night talk show "Shark After Dark" will air beginning August 10.
[07/21/14 - 10:06 AM] Aw, Geez, FX Is Going Back to "Fargo" The new chapter of the "Fargo" story will feature an all-new cast of characters, a new time period and a new "true crime" story that will unfold over the course of 10 episodes.