CELEBRATE ABC FAMILY'S 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS WITH 25 DAYS OF HOLIDAY FUN ONLINE
Burbank, CA (December 3, 2012) - ABC Family unwraps their holiday offerings on ABCFamily.com and social media. Beginning November 30, visitors to www.ABCFamily.com/25Days and the 25 Days of Christmas Facebook page can celebrate the season with a wealth of new holiday themed activities including:
· The 25 Days Countdown Calendar, available on both Facebook and ABCFamily.com. Fans can unlock a new treat every day until Christmas, including recipes, wallpapers and videos, among other surprises!
· Hilarious holiday themed interviews featuring talent from ABC Family original series. See if the cast of "Pretty Little Liars" can name all of Santa's reindeer, or what the cast of "The Lying Game" would gift their characters this season.
· Exclusive music downloads with holiday songs from "Pretty Little Liars" star Tyler Blackburn, plus artists such as Anabel Englund, Jules Larson and Andy Davis.
· Photo galleries of your favorite ABC Family stars, such as Vanessa Marano ("Switched at Birth") and Cierra Ramirez ("The Secret Life of the American Teenager") as they celebrated the holidays when they were kids.
· On ABCFamily.com, 25 Days of Christmas fans can create their own e-card to send to family and friends using their personal photos, which can then be decorated with stickers and music
· Help Santa's elves stack as many presents as you can before they fall off the shelves with the "Stack the Shelves" game!
· A recipe blog featuring holiday goodies to make for your friends and family.
· Select holiday movies airing only on ABCFamily.com, in our iOS and Windows apps and streaming through VOD, including "A Christmas Romance," "A Holiday for Love," and "Special Delivery"!
On 25 Days Facebook page
· On the Facebook Photo Decorator app, users can upload a photo to Facebook and decorate it with a multitude of stickers and frames and then share their photo.
· The Timeline Covers app allows the viewers to update their timeline cover with holiday-tastic designs!
And those following the @ABCF25Days twitter feed will have a chance to win daily prizes, including posters from hit series "Pretty Little Liars" and a Windows Surface Tablet!*
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to persons who are, as of entry, 13 years of age or older; legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. or D.C. Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM (EST) and ends on December 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM (EST). The Sweepstakes is made up of 25 daily sweepstakes each beginning at 2:00 PM (EST) and ending at 11:00 PM (EST) of each day.
Part of the Disney/ABC Television Group, ABC Family is distributed in over 97 million homes. ABC Family features programming reflecting today's families, entertaining and connecting with adults through relatable programming about today's relationships - told with a mix of diversity, passion, humor and heart. ABC Family's programming is a combination of network defining original series and original movies, quality acquired series and blockbuster theatricals. Emmy(R) Award-winning ABCFamily.com provides a variety of interactive entertainment and community features, from rich, fan-centric programming - including blogs, viewing parties, webisodes, full episodes of the network's hit programming, along with sneak peek exclusive previews and behind-the-scenes clips. ABC Family is also the destination for annual Holiday events with "13 Nights of Halloween" and "25 Days of Christmas." ABC Family. A New Kind of Family.