"DEADLY SPA" (World Premiere)
· Airs Saturday, June 1 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
· When an overworked single mother agrees to take her teenage daughter to a luxurious spa retreat, the women believe they have escaped to a paradise of treatments, yoga, and nature hikes until a series of disturbing incidents has them questioning the perfection around them. The daughter is convinced they have to leave but her mother has suddenly been hooked on a spell of loyal following constructed by the Spa's spiritual leader, David James, who is determined to prevent anyone from leaving.
· Stars: Amy Pietz, Johnny Whitworth, Devon Werkheiser, Tracey Fairaway. (2013.)
"THE GOOD MOTHER" (World Premiere)
· Airs Saturday, June 8 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
· When troubled teen Jillian is arrested and her mother is missing, she is taken in by the well-respected family of her best friend, Melanie. She starts to rebuild her life, but when Melanie dies after a long illness, Jillian discovers that Melanie's mom might not be "The Good Mother" we think she is. Now her younger sibling is starting to have similar symptoms and Jillian must fight to find out the truth, save the life of the young child, and face the fact that the only mother figure she has ever known just might be a murderer.
· Starring Helen Slater, Camille Cregan, Beverly D'Angelo. (2013)
"GONE MISSING" (World Premiere)
· Airs Saturday, June 15 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
· Loving but overprotective mom Rene's worst fears come true when her 18-year-old daughter Kaitlin and her best friend Matty go missing from a San Diego resort during Spring Break. Rene will stop at nothing to find her daughter, even if it means starting her own investigation into the night her daughter went missing. With the help of her son Kennedy and Matty's mom Lisa, Rene navigates the San Diego Spring Break scene, digging into her daughter's night of partying, and discovering some unsettling facts about Kaitlin's secret life. With the clock ticking, Rene gets closer and closer to the truth about her daughter's disappearance. But will she make it to her daughter in time... or is she already too late?
· Starring Daphne Zuniga, Lauren Bowles, Gage Golightly. (2013)
--LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIE--
"JODI ARIAS: DIRTY LITTLE SECRET" (World Premiere)
· Airs Saturday, June 22 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
· Based on the disturbing murder trial that has captivated the nation, JODI ARIAS: DIRTY LITTLE SECRET tells the story of Jodi Arias (Tania Raymonde,) a seductive 28-year-old aspiring photographer recently found guilty of killing her former lover Travis Alexander (Jesse Lee Soffer,) who was found nude in his apartment shower with a slit throat, 27 additional stab wounds and a bullet to the head. While investigating the violent killing, Mesa, Arizona, police retrieved a digital camera from Travis' washing machine, revealing shocking images authorities claim Jodi took of their sexual escapades, as well as during and after his murder. While Jodi pled not guilty and contends she killed Alexander in self-defense, police concluded that when he broke off their relationship, she stalked her ex-boyfriend and seduced him one final time before murdering him in cold blood. Her subsequent trial has been grand theater, dominating the cable news networks as she testified in her own defense and offered explicit insight into the sex, lies and obsession that led up to Alexander's murder. Tony Plana portrays Prosecutor Juan Martinez and David Zayas plays Detective Flores. (2013)