"DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL" MOVES TO AN ALL-NEW NIGHT ON INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY
-- DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL Features All-New Episodes Every Wednesdays at 9/8c Starting Tomorrow, October 2--
MSNBC Host and NBC News Correspondent/Anchor Tamron Hall hosts Investigation Discovery's new, fast-paced, weekly investigative news program, DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL. A respected anchor and investigative journalist, Tamron Hall knows first-hand the effect of violent crime, as her older sister was a murder victim in a case that is still officially unsolved. In each one-hour episode of DEADLINE: CRIME, Hall is joined by a core team of correspondents with extensive knowledge of law enforcement, to go beyond the headlines and explore not only what happened, but why it happened. Produced by NBC News' Peacock Productions, DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL continues with all-new episodes on a new night this fall -- Wednesdays at 9/8c -- only on Investigation Discovery.
Upcoming episodes include:
The Unlikeliest Suspect
Wednesday, October 2 at 9/8c
· Miami, Fla.: After a family birthday celebration Susan and John Sutton retired to separate bedrooms. Not long after, an intruder shoots them - Susan is killed and John, who barely survives, is blinded for life. Could this be the work of one of John's high-end legal clients? As information surfaces, investigators start looking closer to home, and it's the Sutton's own adopted son Christopher at the center of the investigation. Journalist, Tamron Hall returns to the "scene of the crime" to interview John Sutton and the Miami-Dade police inspectors central to the case, in order to reveal how, and why this brutal crime happened.
On the Killer's Trail
Wednesday, October 9 at 9/8c
· San Francisco Bay Area, Calif.: Successful career woman Kathy Loreck is taking her daily walk along a bike trail when she's sexually assaulted and brutally murdered. All clues lead to a mentally ill man who lives nearby. But, he commits suicide-leaving detectives at a roadblock, until a bizarre crack in the case leads to the real killer. America's Most Wanted correspondent Tom Morris Jr. sits down with Kathy's surviving sons and sister for an intimate, first-handed account of the bizarre murder.
· Then, DEADLINE: CRIME re-visits the kidnapping case that grabbed headlines across the country - both when Jaycee Dugard was kidnapped in 1991 and after her unbelievable rescue 18-years later.
A Mother's Mission
Wednesday, October 16 at 9/8c
· Anchorage, Alaska: Teenager Bonnie Craig is found murdered and sexually assaulted in a state park. When no suspects emerge her mother leads her own investigation. Two people who surface as solid suspects are eliminated. Almost two decades pass before a DNA hit exposes a man 4,500 miles away in New Hampshire.
· Then, DEADLINE: CRIME looks back at the dramatic kidnapping of 7-year old Kristina Jacobson in Salem, Ore. Now, all grown up - Kristina reflects on being snatched out of daycare and being held hostage by a hostile gunman.