NICKELODEON'S HIT GLOBAL APP, "SPONGEBOB MOVES IN," GETS A SPINE-CHILLING UPDATE JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN
City Building App Marks Network's Most Popular Global Kids' App Ever
SpongeBob Moves In gets in to the Halloween spirit with a brand-new update featuring new characters; buildings; decorations; recipes and grisly in-game currency, green glowing ectoplasm.
Gobs of ghosts have invaded Bikini Bottom hungry for a ghoulish dish. Players must conjure up Rusty's Rib Eye Restaurant and help SpongeBob make the infamous 'Rusty on Rye' sandwich and other recipes for the ghastly guests.
Additional Game Features Include:
· New Characters: move in Rusty Rickets, Old Man Jenkins, and Slasher McGee to roam through the town.
· New Buildings: place Rusty's Rib Eye Restaurant to make seven new spooky recipes. Build the Barg'N-Mart to unlock special discount items including all new special ingredients for the Halloween recipes. Players can also add the Psychic's Tent and Haunted House to their collection.
· New Decorations: feed ghosts and earn ectoplasm to unlock limited-edition items like the Giant Jack O' Lantern, Skull Rock and Sunken Skelly Ship. Players design their own haunted Bikini Bottom with gravestones, scarecrows, coffins, scary trees, and more.
· Haunted Bayou Package: perform quests to receive Halloween-themed buildings and props like a Haunted Outhouse, Broken-down Airboat, Spooky Gas Lamps and Submerged Wagon Wheel.
· New Recipes: grill up the ghosts' all-time favorite sandwich, the Rusty on Rye, and serve it with a side of splintered slaw.
SpongeBob Moves In was released globally in June 2013, and debuted right at number one among all paid apps, and remained in the top spot for more than five weeks, and it was number one in 18 countries.
In SpongeBob Moves In players can customize the look of their undersea city with a variety of characters, buildings, and accessories. In the ongoing quest to keep Bikini Bottom inhabitants happy by fulfilling their wishes, players must collect happiness to fill the town's happiness meter. Residents wish for food and gifts from the various Bikini Bottom restaurants and shops, like Krabby Patties from the Krusty Krab or a bouquet of flowers from the Flower Shop. Once their wish is granted a treasure chest will appear for the player to open and collect gold coins, happiness or a new recipe to add to their collection. When the happiness meter is filled, players advance to the next level in the game, earning coins, game experience and unlocking more quests, buildings and accessories to buy in the store.