"COME DINE WITH ME" Series Premiere!
Based on the hit U.K. reality series, COME DINE WITH ME mixes home cooking with a helping of unpredictability when four amateur cooks from all walks of life compete against each other by bringing out their best in the kitchen and throwing a dinner party to determine "the host with the most." Complete with unique themes, locations and meals ranging from the sublime to the sorry, each host's performance will be critiqued and scored by the other contestants with brutal candor. The stakes are high, as whoever is deemed to have presented the best meal wins a cash prize. Produced by ITV Studios and hosted by Todd Pettengill (Dish Nation), COME DINE WITH ME is one dinner party you won't want to miss!
DESSERT THE CAT DRAGGED IN (#C102)
· Airs Thursday, December 5 at 10:01PM-11:01PM (ET)
· In a five-day dinner party contest, lawyer Holly experiments with unusual ingredients, photographer David cooks without a main ingredient and eccentric Scott Jennifer serves up a dreaded dish. As the competition intensifies, PR Princess Marsha gives her guests a taste of New York City, but will it be enough to give her the taste of success?
MOZZARELLA BALL BREAKER (#109)
· Airs Thursday, December 5 at 11:02PM-12:02AM (ET)
· When four dinner party hosts judge each other to win a prize of $5,000, Italian charmer Massimo faces tough criticism from bail bond Queen Michelle and vegan, fashionista Benjamin's fancy menu baffles his guests. As the final night arrives, cabaret performer Athena aims to impress with art-inspired dishes and a celebrity surprise, but only one host can go home with the bragging rights and the cash prize.
HOKEY HALIBUT (#C108)
· Airs Sunday, December 8 at 12:00PM-1:00PM (ET)
· When five strangers meet for the first time in a dinner party contest, kick boxer Raj experiments with an Indian/Canadian fusion meal. Guests think there is something fishy about Jerry's crab cakes and Andrew is in a flap about his halibut. Aerobics instructor Tamar tries to balance her yin and yang as the competition turns fierce.
TACOS WITH AMIGOS (#C103)
· Airs Thursday, December 12 at 10:01PM-11:01PM (ET)
· When five dinner party rivals compete for a cash prize, Italian stallion Joe flexes his culinary muscles with a stuffed chicken breast, while tequila lover Debbie and hot tamale hostess Dez go head-to-head with Mexican themed fiestas. As the mood of the guests sours, optimistic Kathleen tries to sweeten them up with a fruity soup, but will it be enough to steal the show?
SMOKIN' RIBS (#C101)
· Airs Thursday, December 19 at 10:01PM-11:01PM (ET)
· In this five-day food battle, hypnotist Beth is hoping her chances don't go up in smoke, hip DJ Tania entertains Italian gangster style and joker Jackson serves up an Asian sensation. As the pressure mounts, hunky frat boy Alex turns ma�tre D in his bid to win the hearts of his guests and take home the big cash prize.