TWO WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONS. FIVE MONTHS OF GRUELING COMPETITION. "BOUNDLESS" RETURNS TO ESQUIRE NETWORK TUESDAY, MAY 27
Los Angeles, CA (May 9, 2014) - Back for a new season with a new set of races, best friends Paul "Turbo" Trebilcock and Simon Donato navigate the globe, tackling nine of the biggest, baddest and scariest ultra-endurance competitions on the planet - in only five months. The ten-part original docu-series BOUNDLESS kicks off its second season on Esquire Network, Tuesday, May 27 at 10P E/P.
BOUNDLESS chronicles the struggles and successes of Simon and Turbo as they once again take on the ultimate challenge of mind, body and spirit. From Mongolia to Mexico and everywhere in between, these adrenaline junkies, bike, raft and climb the most punishing environments that they can find. Will these friends and athletes make it through? For Simon and Turbo, it's not only about crossing the finish line - it's about discovering who you are along the way.
Each hour-long episode of BOUNDLESS follows Turbo and Simon as they chase:
· Salzkammergut Trophy: A one-day monster 137-mile mountain bike race in Austria.
· Sunrise to Sunset: A 67-mile single day foot race in the most scenic areas of Northern Mongolia.
· Charlie Ramsay Round: A 28,500 ft. summit to one of Scotland's highest peaks - done in less than 24 hrs.
· SUP 11-City Tour: A butt kicking, five-day stand-up paddle board race through 11 cities in Holland.
· Great River Amazon River Raft Race: A 112-mile self-constructed raft race down remote sections of the mighty Amazon in Peru.
· Trona 353: A 353-mile, non-stop bike race through the stark deserts of California.
· Adventure Racing World Series: The hardest multi-day race in its class in Costa Rica.
· Yukon Arctic Ultra: A 100-mile race section of the infamous Yukon Arctic.
· Caballo Blanco: A legendary 47-mile ultra-race in Mexico.
A self-proclaimed nomad, Simon put all of his belongings in storage and lives out of a truck. When not testing the limits of his body, he's a geologist who also runs an oatmeal company. Turbo is a self-confessed minimalist raised in the back of a VW mini-van. He credits his younger partying years for his addiction to adrenaline.
BOUNDLESS is distributed by Breakthrough Entertainment, produced by HLP & Partners with Henry Less, Lee Herberman, Joshua Eday and Jordan Eday serving as executive producers.
To find Esquire Network: esquiretv.com/channelfinder