WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND TV GUIDE MAGAZINE JOIN FORCES
TO SHOWCASE THE STUDIO'S COMIC-CON(R) PROGRAMMING WITH A
SPECIAL EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE FOR A SIXTH YEAR IN A ROW!
The 2015 Edition Features Four Collectible Covers from WBTV/DC Entertainment
Series: Arrow's Stephen Amell; The Flash's Grant Gustin;
Gotham's Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Supergirl's Melissa Benoist
Available at the Warner Bros. Comic-Con Booth, or on
Newsstands and Digital Platforms Beginning July 7
BURBANK, Calif. (June 30, 2015) - The Super Hero partnership continues as Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine join forces for the sixth year in a row, teaming up on a special Warner Bros.-themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. The four collectible covers feature WBTV/DC Entertainment series: Arrow star Stephen Amell; The Flash star Grant Gustin; Gotham stars Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Supergirl's Melissa Benoist.
· Get the issues at the Warner Bros. booth at Comic-Con: Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth - #4545 on the convention floor - throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 8, and continuing through Sunday, July 12.
· Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale from July 7 at retailers nationwide, as well as online at http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/comiccon beginning July 6. The special issue will also be available for exclusive digital download on Nook by Barnes and Noble tablets.
Fans combing through the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
· Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, The Flash, Childrens Hospital, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
· Previews of WBTV's highly anticipated new series Blindspot, Containment, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl
· An "a-maze-ing" look at Warner Bros. Animation's hit series The Tom and Jerry Show, Teen Titans Go! and Mike Tyson Mysteries, as well as a sneak peek at the Mystery Inc. gang's new look in the upcoming series Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Bugs Bunny's squirrelly new BFF in Wabbit - A Looney Tunes Production
And that's not all that's up, Doc. There's more, including:
· An exclusive DC Entertainment Supergirl comic, "Sister Act," written by Supergirl executive producers Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Ali Adler
· A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: Gods and Monsters from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
· A look at the DC All Access web series, in addition to a DC Comics preview of Victor Stone's (aka Cyborg) high-tech upgrade
· Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2014
· All the scoop on the stories behind Bruce Wayne's underground discovery and a super villain lineup on Gotham; a two-on-two interview with The Big Bang Theory's Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting; set deconstructions on The Flash's S.T.A.R. Labs and The Originals' New Orleans vampire-hood; and more
· Burning questions answered about fans' favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
· And so much more... !
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television's activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com. Follow TV Guide Magazine on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TVGuideMagazine and on Twitter at @TVGuideMagazine, hashtag #TVGMYacht.