Calling all Steven Universe fans: After the New Year, it's STEVEN'S BIRTHDAY WEEK on Cartoon Network!
Grab your party hats and celebrate with a week-long event
Monday, January 4 - Friday, January 8 at 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
Steven's Birthday Week kicks off with "The Answer" on Monday, January 4th at 5:30 p.m.
New episodes include:
· Monday, January 4: "The Answer"- Garnet finally tells Steven the story of how she came to be a Crystal Gem.
· Tuesday, January 5: "Steven's Birthday" - Steven has a birthday party out at the barn, and decides he has some growing up to do.
· Wednesday, January 6: "It Could've Been Great" - The Gems take a trip to the moon.
· Thursday, January 7: "Message Received" - Steven has doubts about believing in everyone.
· Friday, January 8: "Log Date 7 15 2"- Steven sneaks a listen to a friend's audio diary.