[12/21/16 - 06:04 AM] Cartoon Network Rings in 2017 with Brand New Episodes of Fan-Favorite Shows, Beginning Monday, Jan. 2 Look for "Regular Show's" hour-long, out-of-this-world series finale premiering Monday, January 16 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT).
[via press release from Cartoon Network]
Cartoon Network Rings in 2017 with Brand New Episodes of Fan-Favorite Shows, Beginning Monday, Jan. 2
Join Mordecai and Rigby for an Epic Final Battle in the Series Finale of Regular Show
Round Out the Month with New Episodes of Steven Universe!
Cartoon Network is kicking off the New Year with brand new episodes of all your favorite shows! Emmy-winning series Regular Show returns Saturday, Jan. 14 with back-to-back episodes beginning at 12 p.m. (ET/PT), leading into Regular Show's hour-long, out-of-this-world series finale premiering Monday, Jan. 16 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT). Then, join Steven and the Crystal Gems for five all-new episodes of Steven Universe beginning Monday, Jan. 30 at 7 p.m. (ET/PT).
Get ready to set sail with Finn and Jake! Catch a full week of all-new episodes of Adventure Time beginning Monday, Jan. 23 at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT), then tune in for Adventure Time: Islands, an all-new eight-part mini-series coming to Cartoon Network on Monday, Jan. 30 at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
Plus, treat yourself to back-to-back episodes of Teen Titans Go! premiering Friday, Jan. 27 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT), followed by an all-new episode of Mighty Magiswords at 6:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
See below for full programming details:
Returns Saturday, Jan. 14 at 12 p.m. (ET/PT)
Hour-long series finale event begins Monday, Jan. 16 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
· Saturday, Jan. 14: "Kill 'Em with Kindness" - Pops wants to be friends with someone.
· Saturday, Jan. 14: "Meet the Seer" - The guys need to talk to someone smart.
· Monday, Jan. 16: "Cheer Up Pops" - The guys want to cheer up Pops.
· Monday, Jan. 16: "A Regular Show Epic Final Battle, Part 1" - An epic final battle begins.
· Monday, Jan. 16: "A Regular Show Epic Final Battle, Part 2" - An epic final battle comes to its dramatic conclusion, and the fate of the universe is decided.
Full week of premieres begins Monday, Jan. 23 at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
· Monday, Jan. 23: "Two Swords" - Finn and Jake contend with a mysterious, but familiar, new being.
· Monday, Jan. 23: "Do No Harm" - Finn makes amends at the Candy Hospital while Jake tries to connect with their unexpected houseguest.
· Tuesday, Jan. 24: "Wheels" - Kim Kil Whan is worried about his daughter's future and asks Jake for some parental advice.
· Wednesday, Jan. 25: "High Strangeness" - An otherworldly encounter puts Tree Trunks on the trail of a conspiracy in the Candy Kingdom.
· Thursday, Jan. 26: "Horse and Ball" - When disaster befalls James Baxter, it's up to Finn and Jake to help him pick up the pieces.
· Friday, Jan. 27: "Jelly Beans Have Power" - Princess Bubblegum's scientific mind must wrestle with her Elemental magic potential when she's faced with a Crystal Entity.
· Monday, Jan. 30: "Islands, Part 1: The Invitation" - A mysterious craft invades Ooo and Finn believes it may hold the secrets to his past.
· Monday, Jan. 30: "Islands, Part 2: Whipple the Happy Dragon" - Finn, Jake, and Susan set sail on a ocean voyage full of wonders and danger.
· Tuesday, Jan. 31: "Islands, Part 3: Mysterious Island" - After waking up alone and shipwrecked, Finn investigates a bizarre island in search of his friends.
· Tuesday, Jan. 31: "Islands, Part 4: Imaginary Resources" - Finn and Jake travel to a land where reality has been redesigned and improved.
· Wednesday, Feb. 1: "Islands, Part 5: Hide and Seek" - While exploring some futuristic ruins, Susan sees glimpses of a familiar girl.
· Wednesday, Feb. 1: "Islands, Part 6: Min & Marty" - An unexpected revelation from Susan leads Finn closer to answers about his past.
· Thursday, Feb. 2: "Islands, Part 7: Helpers" - Finn and his friends journey to a last refuge called Founders Island.
· Thursday, Feb. 2: "Islands, Part 8: The Light Cloud" - Finn confronts the power behind Founders Island, but will he ever return home to Ooo?
Teen Titans Go!
Back-to-back episodes premiere Friday, Jan. 27 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
· Friday, Jan. 27: "The Streak: Part 1" - It's Crime Season and Robin is determined to continue his streak of stopping 52 crimes every year.
· Friday, Jan. 27: "The Streak: Part 2" - Robin's streak of stopping 52 crimes every year is in jeopardy when members of his team are poached by Kid Flash.
New episode premieres Friday, Jan. 27 at 6:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
· Friday, Jan. 27: "The Tome of Morrow" - Noville's Magisword training with Vambre pays off and the Warriors invite him on a mission to an ancient cave in the Barren Faceland to find the rare and sacred book, the Tome of Morrow.
Full week of premieres begins Monday, Jan. 30 at 7 p.m. (ET/PT)
· Monday, Jan. 30: "Steven's Dream" - A strange dream prompts Steven to search for answers.
· Monday, Jan. 30: "Adventures in Light Distortion" - Steven and the Gems take off on a search and recovery mission.
· Tuesday, Jan. 31: "Gem Heist" - The Gems try to pull off a heist.
· Wednesday, Feb. 1: "The Zoo" - Steven visits a special zoo.
· Thursday, Feb. 2: "That Will Be All" - Steven and the Gems make a daring escape!
[01/27/23 - 09:00 AM] Video: Paramount+ Releases "Rabbit Hole" Teaser Trailer In the series, John Weir (Kiefer Sutherland), a master of deception in the world of corporate espionage, is framed for murder by powerful forces who have the ability to influence and control populations.