RETURNING FOR A THIRD HILARIOUS SEASON, ABC'S HIGHEST-RATED SUMMER SHOW OF 2016, 'CELEBRITY FAMILY FEUD,' ANNOUNCES CELEBRITY TEAMS FROM THE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC AND SPORTS COMPETING TO WIN MONEY FOR CHARITY ON A SPIN-OFF VERSION OF THE ICONIC GAME SHOW 'FAMILY FEUD'
Steve Harvey (Emmy(R) Award-Winning TV Personality, Game Show Host,
Talk Show Host, Actor and Comedian) Returns to Host
The primetime summer hit, "Celebrity Family Feud," a spin-off celebrity version of the iconic game show "Family Feud," returns for a third season on SUNDAY, JUNE 11 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. Produced by FremantleMedia North America, the 10-episode series will feature celebrity families, and their immediate family members or their extended TV families, competing against each other to have fun and win money for charity.
Hosted by Steve Harvey, the highly popular stand-up comedian, actor, author and Emmy Award-winning game show host, "Celebrity Family Feud" pits celebrities and their families against each other in a contest to name the most popular responses to survey-type questions posed to 100 people.
In each episode of "Celebrity Family Feud," the celebrity teams will be made up of a celebrity captain with four relatives or friends playing along. The winning celebrity team will be given a chance to win up to $25,000 to donate to a charity of their choice.
For the first time, members from host Steve Harvey's family will also join in the fun.
Following are the celebrity captains (in bold), their teams and the charities they are playing for:
The Harvey Boys - Playing for Morehouse College
· Marjorie Harvey - Steve's wife
· Broderick Stephen Harvey, Jr. - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's son
· Jason Harvey - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's son
· Kareem Vincent Patrick Hawthorne - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's son-in-law
· Benjamin Troy Raymond - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's son-in-law
The Harvey Girls - Playing for Spelman College
· Doris Bridges - Mrs. Marjorie Harvey's Mother
· Brandi Lee Harvey - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's daughter
· Karli Harvey Raymond - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's daughter
· Morgan Janel Hawthorne - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's daughter
· Lori Alexandria Harvey - Mr. and Mrs. Harvey's daughter
Amy Schumer - Award-winning comedian, writer, producer and actress, whose credits include "Trainwreck," the upcoming feature film "Snatched" and her TV series "Inside Amy Schumer"; playing for Everytown for Gun Safety
· Kim Caramele - Amy's sister; writer and producer known for her work on "Trainwreck," "Inside Amy Schumer" and the "2015 MTV Movie Awards"
· Kevin Kane - Amy's friend; actor known for his work on "Trainwreck" and "Inside Amy Schumer"
· Jason Stein - Amy's brother; a bass clarinetist in the band Locksmith Isidore
· Cayce Dumont - Amy's sister-in-law who helped write Amy's memoir "The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo"
Kelly Clarkson - Singer/songwriter, author and a Grammy(R)-award winner with album sales exceeding over 25 million worldwide; playing for The Dollywood Foundation
· Alyssa Watson - Kelly's sister
· Shane Tarleton - Kelly's friend; vice president and creative director of Warner Music Nashville
· Ashley Donovan - Kelly's childhood friend and singer on Kelly's albums
· Tricia Farrow - Kelly's personal assistant
"Dancing with the Stars" - Playing for Children's Hospital Los Angeles
· Kym Johnson - Married to Robert Herjavec and "Dancing with the Stars" two-time Mirrorball winner
· Keo Motsepe - "Dancing with the Stars" professional dancer since 2014 and reigned eight straight years as the South African Latin Dance Champion
· Lindsay Arnold - Season 24 marked Lindsay's ninth season as a professional dancer on "Dancing with the Stars"
· Sharna Burgess - Joined "Dancing with the Stars" in season 13 and has danced with Nick Carter, James Hinchcliffe, Antonio Brown and Noah Galloway
· Sasha Farber - Joined "Dancing with the Stars" in season 13 and has danced with Snooki, Kim Fields, Terra Jole and Simone Biles
"Shark Tank" - Playing for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles
· Robert Herjavec - Married to Kym Johnson; Shark and technology innovator and cybersecurity expert
· Lori Greiner - Shark, inventor and entrepreneur; known as the "Queen of QVC"
· Daymond John - Shark; well-known fashion and branding expert
· Chris Sacca - Shark and Silicon Valley billionaire investor
· Sabin Lomac - "Shark Tank" Season 4 entrepreneur; co-owner of Cousins Maine Lobster
The Bachelors - Playing for CreatiVets
· Wells Adams - He appeared on the 12th season of "The Bachelorette" in 2016 (with JoJo Fletcher)
· Daniel Maguire - He appeared on the 12th season of "The Bachelorette" (with JoJo Fletcher) and the third season of "Bachelor in Paradise" in 2016
· Robert Graham - He appeared on the 9th season of "The Bachelorette" (with Desiree Hartsock) and the first season of "Bachelor in Paradise" in 2014
· Luke Pell - He appeared on the 12th season of "The Bachelorette" in 2016 and was one of JoJo Fletcher's final three choices
· Chase McNary - He appeared on the 12th season of "The Bachelorette" in 2016 (with JoJo Fletcher)
The Bachelorettes - Playing for FosterMore
· Jubilee Sharpe - She appeared on the 20th season of "The Bachelor" (with Ben Higgins) in 2015
· Amanda Stanton - She appeared on the 20th season of "The Bachelor" (with Ben Higgins) in 2015 and the third season of "Bachelor in Paradise" in 2016
· Lace Morris - She appeared on the 20th season of "The Bachelor" (with Ben Higgins) in 2015 and the third season of "Bachelor in Paradise" in 2016
· Olivia Caridi - She appeared on the 20th season of "The Bachelor" (with Ben Higgins) in 2015
· Caila Quinn - She appeared on the 20th season of "The Bachelor" (with Ben Higgins) in 2015 and was one of his final three choices; also appeared on the third season of "Bachelor in Paradise" in 2016
Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmologist, author and astrophysicist with the American Museum of Natural History; playing for STRIVE International
· Alice Young - Neil's wife
· Miranda Tyson - Neil's daughter
· Monique Fortune - Neil's cousin
· Travis Tyson - Neil's son
Rick Fox - NBA Champion, actor and businessman; playing for together1heart
· Jeanene Marie Fox - Rick's sister
· Ethan Marshall Edwards - Rick's brother-in-law
· Neriah Davis - Rick's sister-in-law
· Kyle Fox - Rick's son
MLB Legends - Playing for Major League Baseball (MLB) Charities
· "The Wizard" Ozzie Smith - Hall of Famer and World Series champion
· Kevin Millar - World Series champion and MLB Network analyst
· Prince Fielder - Six-time All-Star and two-time Home Run Derby champion
· Pedro Martinez - Hall of Famer and World Series champion
· Harold Reynolds - Two-time All-Star and MLB Network analyst
NBA Legends - Playing for MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership
· James Worthy - Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer
· Tyrone Curtis "Muggsy" Bogues - NBA Legend
· Gary Payton - Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer
· Horace Grant - Four-time NBA Champion
· Robert Horry - Seven-time NBA Champion
Eva Longoria - Actress, director and producer; playing for Padres Contra El Cancer
· Amaury Nolasco - Actor and producer, known for "Prison Break," "Transformers" and "2 Fast 2 Furious"
· Ana Ortiz - Actress known for "Ugly Betty," "Devious Maids" and "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son"
· Justina Machado - Actress known for "One Day at a Time," "Jane the Virgin" and "Six Feet Under"
· Wilmer Valderrama - Actor, singer and producer known for "That '70s Show," "NCIS" and appears in the animated comedy "Charming"
George Lopez - Actor/comedian; playing for George Lopez Foundation
· Constance Marie - Known for her roles on "George Lopez," the film "Selena" and currently on the Freeform drama "Switched at Birth"
· Ray Diaz - Model and actor on "George Lopez," HULU's "East Los High"
· Oscar De La Hoya - Olympic gold medal-winning boxer best known for his winning bouts in six different weight classes
· Mayan Lopez - George's daughter
Bindi Irwin - Australian conservationist and "Dancing with the Stars" Season 21 Mirrorball winner; playing for Wildlife Warriors USA Inc.
· Terri Irwin - Bindi's mother
· Robert Irwin - Bindi's brother
· Daniel Marineau - Bindi's cousin
· Sara Marineau - Bindi's cousin
Chrissy Metz - Actress best known for her roles in "This Is Us," "My Name Is Earl" and "American Horror Story: Freak Show"; playing for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
· Denise Hodge - Chrissy's mother
· Monica Watson - Chrissy's sister
· Morgana Witt - Chrissy's sister
· Abigail Hodge - Chrissy's sister
Sandra Lee - Multiple Emmy Award-winning lifestyle expert, author of 27 best-selling books and editor in chief of Sandra Lee Magazine; playing for UNICEF
· Kimber Lee Gaskill - Sandra's sister
· Danielle Summer Mark - Sandra's niece
· Jason Bryce Gaskill - Sandra's nephew
· Jeffrey Otto Feigenheimer - Sandra's close friend
Lea Thompson - Director, producer and actress on Freeform's long-running series "Switched at Birth"; playing for The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
· Andrew Thompson - Lea's brother
· Barry Thompson - Lea's brother
· Shannon Katona - Lea's sister
· Colleen Goodrich - Lea's sister
Ashley Graham - International model, designer and body activist, who was the first size 14 model to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit edition; playing for World Vision
· Linda Graham - Ashley's mother
· Abigail Ralston - Ashley's sister
· Kia Ervin - Ashley's sister-in-law
· Kathryn Ervin - Ashley's mother-in-law
Yvette Nicole Brown - Film and television actress who currently stars as "Dani" on the CBS reboot of "The Odd Couple"; playing for The Motion Picture and Television Fund
· D.C - Yvette's brother
· Rachelle Jones - Yvette's cousin
· Stacey Bryant - Yvette's cousin
· Sharon Etheridge - Yvette's cousin
NFLPA Legends - Playing for Active Minds
· Marshall Faulk - Former NFL running back selected for the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2011
· Andre Reed - Former NFL wide receiver selected for the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2014
· Anthony Munoz - Former NFL offensive lineman inducted in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1998
· Derrick Brooks - Former NFL linebacker elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2014
· Rod Woodson - Former NFL cornerback and safety; inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2009
NFLPA All Stars - Playing for Professional Athletes Foundation
· Le'Veon Bell - Pittsburgh Steelers running back
· Patrick Peterson - Arizona Cardinals cornerback
· Derrick Johnson - Kansas City Chiefs linebacker
· Joe Thomas - Cleveland Browns offensive tackle
· DeAndre Hopkins - Houston Texans wide receiver
Ralph Sampson - 7-foot-4 retired NBA legend; playing for The University of Virginia Health Foundation
· Anna Aleize Sampson - Ralph's daughter
· Robert Alan Sampson - Ralph's son
· Ralph Lee Sampson III - Ralph's son
· Patrice Ablack - Ralph's fiancé
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - NBA's all-time leading scorer and six-time NBA champion is playing for Skyhook Foundation
· Thomas J. Swann - Kareem's nephew
· Rose-Ann Swann - Kareem's cousin
· Dr. Amir Abdul-Jabbar - Kareem's son
· Adam Abdul-Jabbar - Kareem's son
U.S. Olympic Swim Team - Playing for the USA Swimming Foundation
· Nathan Adrian - Three-time Olympian with eight Olympic medals and five gold, including two in 2016, two in 2012 and one in 2008
· David Plummer - Two-time Olympic medalist, winning gold and bronze in 2016
· Connor Jaeger - Two-time Olympian and silver medalist in 2016
· Elizabeth Beisel - Three-time Olympian and two-time Olympic medalist, winning silver and bronze in 2012
· Allison Schmitt - Three-time Olympian and eight-time Olympic medalist, including gold in 2016 and three gold medals in 2012
U.S. Gymnastics Team - playing for the Boys and Girls Club of America
· Shannon Miller - The most decorated U.S. gymnast at the Olympic Games with seven medals, including the 1996 team gold and balance beam gold, the 1992 all-around silver, and more
· Dominique Moceanu - Part of the first U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team to ever win Olympic gold in 1996 and doing so at just 14 years old, she remains the youngest U.S. gymnast ever to win a gold medal
· Paul Hamm - Three-time Olympic medalist in 2004, winning the all-around gold, team silver, and high bar silver
· Morgan Hamm - Olympic medalist in 2004, winning the team silver
· Dominique Dawes - Three-time Olympian, four-time Olympic medalist and first African American to win an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics
Kandi Burruss - Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter, entrepreneur and television star on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"; playing for Kandi Cares
· Todd Tucker - Kandi's husband
· Nora Wilcox - Kandi's aunt
· Joyce Jones - Kandi's mother
· Bertha Jones - Kandi's aunt
Cynthia Bailey - International supermodel, actress, producer and reality television star on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"; playing for Toys for Tots
· Barbara Morris - Cynthia's mom
· Malorie Bailey-Massie - Cynthia's sister
· Noelle Robinson - Cynthia's daughter
· Madison Lathan - Cynthia's niece
Kyle Massey - Actor, rapper, musician and philanthropist; best known for Disney Channel's "That's So Raven" and "Cory in the House"; playing for Starkey Hearing Foundation
· Christopher Massey - Kyle's brother, actor, rapper, musician and philanthropist; best known for Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101" and BET's "The Quad"
· Angel Massey - Kyle's mother and momager; founder of the "Pick Me Foundation"
· Jonny Walker Smith Jr. - Kyle's "Grandpa Billy," prostate cancer survivor, comedian and class clown
· Rukiya Mathis - Kyle's cousin and a pastor
Jennie Garth - Actress who has starred in such hits as "Mystery Girls," which she also executive produced, and "Beverly Hills 90210"; playing for American Heart Association
· Lola Garth Facinelli - Jennie's daughter
· David Abrams - Jennie's husband
· Carolyn Garth - Jennie's mother
· Chuck Vernon Parker - Jennie's brother
Boy Band - Playing for the Prostate Cancer Foundation
· Nick Lachey - "98 Degrees"
· Joey Fatone - "NSYNC"
· Nathan Morris - "Boyz II Men"
· Howie Dorough - "Backstreet Boys"
· Chris Kirkpatrick - "NSYNC"
Girl Group - Playing for Girls Inc.
· Carnie Wilson - "Wilson Phillips"
· Terry Ellis - "En Vogue"
· Sabrina Bryan - "The Cheetah Girls"
· Robin Antin - Creator of "The Pussycat Dolls" and "Playground LA" dance studio
· Kiely Williams - "3LW" and "The Cheetah Girls"
Louie Anderson - Iconic comedian and three-time Emmy Award-winner starring in FX's hit series "Baskets"; playing for Basic Needs Inc. of South Washington County D/B/A Stone Soup Thrift Shop
· Jim Anderson Jr. - Louie's nephew
· Jim Anderson - Louie's brother
· Nettie Anderson - Louie's sister-in-law
· Valerie Anderson - Louie's sister-in-law
Christina Milian - Multitalented film/television actress, reality star/producer, international recording artist/songwriter and wine company owner; playing for Hands4Hope LA
· Carmen Milian - Christina's mother; entertainment manager, music and reality television producer and wine company owner
· Luciano Don Floressanti - Christina's father
· Danielle Milian - Christina's sister; celebrity hair stylist and reality television star
· Elizabeth Milian - Christina's sister; celebrity chef and reality television star
Lee Brice - Country music recording artist; playing for The Folds of Honor
· Lewis Brice - Lee's brother
· Felicia Watkins - Lee's cousin
· James Houston Hicks - Lee's cousin
· Jefferson Jeca Nyborg - Lee's cousin
Jerrod Niemann - Multiplatinum country music artist; playing for the United Service Organizations, Inc.
· Morgan Petek Niemann - Jerrod's wife
· Joseph Aaron Niemann - Jerrod's brother
· Amy Jo Stelzer - Jerrod's sister
· Julie Renee Schults - Jerrod's sister
Faith Evans - Multiplatinum Grammy Award-winning recording artist, songwriter, arranger and record producer; playing for Pacer
· Chyna Griffen - Faith's daughter
· Christopher Wallace - Faith's son
· Helene Evans - Faith's mother
· Joshua Russaw - Faith's son
Ross Mathews - A television personality who got his start on "The Tonight Show"; currently an E! Red Carpet staple and co-host on "Hollywood Today Live"; playing for the Palm Springs Animal Shelter
· Taya Faber - Ross' friend
· Salvador Camarena - Ross' partner
· Gaye Louise Mathews - Ross' mother
· Boni Bernice Killion - Ross' aunt
Funny Guys - Playing for The Bob Woodruff Foundation
· Paul Scheer - Married to June Diane Raphael; actor on "Fresh Off the Boat" and "Veep"
· John Gemberling - "Making History" and "Broad City"
· Adam Pally - "Making History" and "Happy Endings"
· Eugene Cordero - "Kong: Skull Island"
· Horatio Sanz - "Great News" and "SNL"
Funny Gals - Playing for Planned Parenthood
· June Diane Raphael - Married to Paul Scheer; actress on "Grace & Frankie"
· Andrea Savage - "I'm Sorry" and "Veep"
· Kristen Schaal - "Bob's Burgers" and "Last Man on Earth"
· Nicole Byer - "Loosely Exactly Nicole"
· Carla Gallo - "Bones" and "Neighbors"
"Celebrity Family Feud" is produced by FremantleMedia North America and is taped in front of a live audience in Los Angeles, California. Gaby Johnston and Jennifer Mullin are executive producers.
About FremantleMedia North America
FremantleMedia North America (FMNA) is a premier content studio. FMNA and its portfolio of companies, including Random House Studio, Original Productions and 495 Productions, create entertaining and innovative scripted and alternative programs for network, cable, syndicated and digital partners. Its diverse, critically-acclaimed and award-winning slate includes "America's Got Talent" (NBC), "Family Feud" (SYN), "Let's Make A Deal" (CBS), "The Price Is Right" (CBS), "The Great Christmas Light Fight" (ABC), "Deadliest Catch" (Discovery), "Jay Leno's Garage" (CNBC), "Married to Medicine" (Bravo), Martha and Snoop's "Potluck Dinner Party" (VH1), "Blue Collar Millionaires" (CNBC), "Ice Road Truckers" (HISTORY), "Storage Wars" (A&E), "Celebrity Family Feud" (ABC), "To Tell The Truth" (ABC), "Match Game
(ABC) and "American Gods" (STARZ), among others. FMNA also operates BUZZR, a retro game show channel that launched in 2015, and is available in the top 10 U.S. markets and 65 percent of the country.
FMNA is the U.S. arm of global media giant FremantleMedia, which includes a distribution arm, FremantleMedia International, a digital and branded entertainment division and a kids & family entertainment business. As one of the world's largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of TV brands in the world, FremantleMedia's comprehensive global network has operations in 31 countries, creating over 10,000 hours of programming a year, rolling out more than 45 formats and managing over 350 individual titles. The company also distributes more than 20,000 hours of content in over 200 territories. For more information follow us @FMNATV and visit our Facebook page.