LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- The latest development news, culled from recent wire reports:
Looking to keep track of all the various projects in development? Click here to visit our signature "Devwatch" section. There visitors can view our listings by network, genre, studio and even development stage (ordered to pilot, cast-contingent, script, etc.). It's updated every day!
Here are the latest projects being picked up to series by the aforementioned network for the 2017-18 season (via press release):
· Format: One hour drama
· Studio: 3 Arts Entertainment & Fuqua Films in association with Twentieth Century Fox Television
· Ws: Amy Holden Jones, Hayley Schore, Roshan Sethi
· D/EP: Phillip Noyce
· EPs: Amy Holden Jones, Oly Obst, Antoine Fuqua, David Boorstein
· Co-EPs: Hayley Schore, Roshan Sethi
· Logline: A tough, brilliant senior resident guides an idealistic young doctor through his first day, pulling back the curtain on what really happens, both good and bad, in modern-day medicine.
· Series Regular:
· Matt Czuchry - "Dr. Conrad Hawkins"
· Bruce Greenwood - "Dr. Randolph Bell"
· Emily VanCamp - "Nicolette Nevin"
· Manish Dayal - "Dr. Devon Pravesh"
· Shaunette Wilson - "Dr. Mina Okafor"