Joel McHale Unveils New Weekly Series Coming to Netflix
He's back! Comedian and actor Joel McHale is coming to Netflix with the weekly, topical series The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale starting Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018.
ABOUT THE JOEL MCHALE SHOW WITH JOEL MCHALE
The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale is a new, weekly half-hour topical series that takes a sharp, absurdist look at pop culture and news from across the globe. It's a fast and funny distillation of everything people are talking about that week. Featuring celebrity guests, comedy sketches, and insane video clips from the worldwide realms of TV, sports, politics, celebrity culture, and every corner of the internet, The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale is destination viewing for comedy lovers, or people who just really, really like green screens. The Joel McHale Show launches globally February 18, 2018.
Details on The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale:
· Host & Executive Producer: Joel McHale
· Executive Producers: Paul Feig, KP Anderson, Jessie Henderson, Brad Stevens, and Boyd Vico
· Season 1 # of episodes: 13 x 30 mins. / Weekly rollout
· Tape Schedule - Tapes Thursday's (Sunset Bronson) / Debut's following Sunday
· Filmed on location at Sunset Bronson Studios in Los Angeles, the show is produced by Pygmy Wolf Productions, Free Period Productions, and Feigco Entertainment in association with Lionsgate Television.
· Joel McHale is repped by UTA, Anonymous Content and Ziffren Brittenham LLP.
· KP Anderson is repped by the Gersh Agency, 3 Arts Entertainment and Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher.
· Paul Feig is repped by CAA and Sloane Offer Weber and Dern LLP.
· Jessie Henderson is repped by CAA and Myman Greenspan et al.
· Boyd Vico and Brad Stevens are repped by WME.