[04/16/18 - 09:04 AM] "A Little Help with Carol Burnett" Premiere Date and Celebrity Guest Line-Up Celebrity guests include: Julie Bowen, Candace Cameron Bure, Mark Cuban, Billy Eichner, Taraji P. Henson, Derek Hough, DJ Khaled, Lisa Kudrow, Brittany Snow, Wanda Sykes, and Finn Wolfhard.
[via press release from Netflix]
"A LITTLE HELP WITH CAROL BURNETT" Premiere Date and Celebrity Guest Line-Up
· Celebrity guests include: Julie Bowen, Candace Cameron Bure, Mark Cuban, Billy Eichner, Taraji P. Henson, Derek Hough, DJ Khaled, Lisa Kudrow, Brittany Snow, Wanda Sykes, and Finn Wolfhard.
· Netflix will release all 12 half-hour episodes at once.
· Synopsis: Carol Burnett is back. In this funny and endearing series, she will be joined by a group of the most honest and unfiltered people in the world - a gaggle of straight talking, entertaining 5-9 year old kids. These very opinionated "experts" weigh-in on a variety of relatable and humorous dilemmas brought in by everyday adults. Each episode will feature a celebrity contributor brave enough to bring in their own dilemma for the kids to comment on in front of a live audience. The show is co-hosted by comedian Russell Peters.
· A Little Help with Carol Burnett is a Netflix Original, produced by A Mabel Cat Production and dick clark productions.
· Executive Producers: Carol Burnett, Steve Sauer, Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, Mark Bracco, and Izzie Pick Ashcroft.
[12/04/20 - 10:00 AM] Apple TV+ Orders New World Surf League Docuseries The six-part documentary series will provide a behind-the-scenes look at the aspirations, failures and accomplishments of the world's best surfers as they battle for the WSL Title and struggle to remain on the elite WSL Championship Tour.