NETFLIX INAUGURATES JENNIFER ANISTON AND TIG NOTARO AS "FIRST LADIES"
Notaro and Stephanie Allynne are writing the political comedy
· Hail to the Chief! Netflix announced a new film starring Jennifer Aniston as President of the United States and Tig Notaro as The First Lady. The political comedy is being written by Tig Notaro and Stephanie Allynne, based on their original pitch.
· Log line: First Ladies is a political comedy about America's first female President and her wife, The First Lady. When Beverly and Kasey Nicholson move into the White House, they'll prove that behind every great woman... is another great woman.
· Writers: Tig Notaro and Stephanie Allynne
· Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Tig Notaro
· Producers: Tig Notaro, Stephanie Allynne, Jennifer Aniston, and Adam McKay, Will Ferrell, Jessica Elbaum and Betsy Koch for Gloria Sanchez Productions
· Executive Producer: Chris Henchy
· First Ladies expands Notaro's relationship with Netflix. Her original comedy special Tig Notaro Happy to Be Here debuts May 22 on Netflix. Notaro will also direct Ellen DeGeneres' upcoming Netflix original comedy special.