E! CELEBRATES THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF "SEX AND THE CITY" WITH A THREE-DAY "BINGE-A-THON"
LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 23, 2018 - To celebrate the 20th anniversary since the debut of "Sex and the City," E! will honor the divine occasion with a three-day "binge-a-thon" featuring every season and every episode ever coinciding with National Best Friend Day, beginning Friday, June 8th. Kicking things off at 7pm ET/PT, E! News will have a special 30-minute "Sex and the City" themed episode hosted by Erin Lim and Carissa Culiner featuring flashbacks, memorable fashion and OMG moments of the iconic series that is still known as one of the pop culture emblems of the 21st century. The 94-episode marathon featuring Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha Jones (Kim Cattrall), Miranda Hobbes (Cynthia Nixon) and Charlotte York Goldenblatt (Kristin Davis) will begin Friday, June 8th at 7:30pm ET/PT and conclude Sunday, June 10th at 7pm ET/PT.
Celebrate the occasion in social media style with @e_entertainment on Twitter and @eentertainment on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Beginning Sunday, June 3rd, "Sex and the City" will get an E! social makeover full of throwbacks, infamous one-liners, fashion faux pas and more which fans can relive, retweet, tag and share with their friends with the hashtag #SATC20.
· June 3rd - "Sex and the City" Fashion: Season one versus season six.
· June 6th- "Sex and the City" anniversary. In celebration of the June 6th, 1998 premiere, there will be an Every Episode Ever Personality Screenshot Challenge: Fans can screenshot video clips to find out which "Sex and the City" character/moment they are.
· June 7th- Call to Action - Viewers can submit their photo on the eve of National Best Friend Day on Twitter and highlights relatable meme moments from the perspectives of each "Sex and the City" character.
· June 8th- National Best Friends Day Collage -Celebration of National Best Friends Day with "Sex and the City."
· June 9th - Fans can screenshot and download "Sex and the City" themed memepaper featuring some of the most iconic and fashionable looks on the show on Instagram and Snapchat.
· June 10th- "Sex and the City" Twitter Takeover -Quotes from the character's most iconic phrases and one-liners.
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry" as well as the network's scripted series "The Royals" and "The Arrangement." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.