· NBC will sneak preview the first two episodes of its new fall comedy "I Feel Bad" on Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 10 and 10:30 p.m. ET/PT.
· The series will premiere in its regular 9:30 p.m. Thursday timeslot beginning Oct. 4.
· Logline: Emet is the perfect mom, boss, wife, friend and daughter. OK, she's not perfect. In fact, she's just figuring it out like the rest of us. Sure, she feels bad when she has a sexy dream about someone other than her husband, or when she pretends not to know her kids when they misbehave in public, or when she uses her staff to help solve personal problems. But that's OK, right? Nobody can have it all and do it perfectly. From executive producer Amy Poehler comes a modern comedy about being perfectly OK with being imperfect.
· The cast includes Sarayu Blue, Paul Adelstein, Madhur Jaffrey, Brian George, James Buckley, Zach Cherry and Johnny Pemberton.
· Aseem Batra will write and executive produce. Julie Anne Robinson will direct and executive produce the pilot. Amy Poehler, Dave Becky and Josh Maurer also executive produce. "I Feel Bad" is produced by Universal Television, Paper Kite Productions, CannyLads Productions and 3 Arts Entertainment.