BON VOYAGE! BRAVO MEDIA SAILS THROUGH THE FRENCH RIVIERA IN A NEW SEASON OF "BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN" PREMIERING MONDAY, JUNE 3 AT 9PM ET/PT
· Returning crew members include: Captain Sandy Yawn, Hannah Ferrier (Chief Stew), João Franco (Bosun) and Colin Macy-O'Toole (Deckhand).
· The new "yachties" include: Mila Kolomeitseva (Chef), Aesha Scott (Second Stew), Anastasia Surmava (Third Stew), Travis Michalzik (Deckhand) and Jack Stirrup (Deckhand).
· Season trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-mediterranean/season-4/videos/your-first-look-at-below-deck-mediterranean-season-4
Coming up this season:
· Sandy may be navigating the "Sirocco" mega yacht again, but she brings a new level of leadership in season four. With high expectations, she has no tolerance for anything short of perfection and will take drastic measures if the crew can't deliver.
· Hannah, looking to right her wrongs from last season, is hoping for smooth sailing with a strong interior crew. But will choppy waters threaten her redemption?
· Mila, classically trained in French culinary cuisine, becomes the first female chef in franchise history, but after a bout with food poisoning right as the first charter guests are set to arrive, she'll have her work cut out for her.
· Aesha, coping with a difficult past and using humor to get through tough times, is ready to hit the high seas and get another charter under her belt.
· Anastasia, as a child of an immigrant mother, has a strong sense of pride in her work ethic which takes her on an unexpected journey.
· João is looking for a fresh start and is laser focused on being the best Bosun for the crew, but not everyone is on board.
· Colin, feeling homesick, quickly finds himself on the outs after trying to connect with the new deck crew.
· Travis after a few mishaps begins to question leadership, however, it's his "work hard, play hard" mentality that comes into question by the rest of the crew.
· Jack ruffles feathers when the crew notices he's putting more effort into pursuing a crew member than his actual job.
"Below Deck Mediterranean" is produced by 51 Minds with Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and Nadine Rajabi serving as executive producers alongside Christian Sarabia and Temple Williams. Daniel Volpe, Jill Goslicky, Wes Denton and Rebecca Henning are co-executive producers.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes scripted series "Imposters," "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce," and the recently announced anthology series "Dirty John," along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy award-winning "Top Chef," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm" and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: On Demand, online or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.