BRAVO MEDIA RETURNS TO THE BIG EASY WHEN "SOUTHERN CHARM NEW ORLEANS" PREMIERES SUNDAY, JUNE 2 AT 9PM ET/PT
· "Southern Charm New Orleans" season two premieres on Sunday, June 2 at 9pm ET/PT
· Returning New Orleans socialites: Tamica Lee, Barry Smith, Reagan Charleston, Jeff Charleston, Justin Reese, Jon Moody, Rachel McKenzie and Kelsey Nichols
· Season trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/southern-charm-new-orleans/season-2/videos/your-first-look-at-southern-charm-new-orleans-season-2
Coming up this season:
· Tamica is embracing a career transition from an early morning anchor to the lead of the afternoon show, providing more time to focus on motherhood and her marriage.
· Barry is thriving as a personal trainer and is excited about expanding his fitness empire, while also navigating having tough conversations with his teenage son.
· Reagan shifts her attention to a new chapter that involves divorce, a new love interest and the chance at the family she's always wanted.
· Jeff is on a personal journey to find out who he is after his tumultuous marriage with Reagan has come to an end, but when he is faced with how fast she's moved on---he spirals out of control.
· Justin's career is flourishing but when it comes to his love life, pressure to take things to the next level with his girlfriend Kelsey may prove to be too much.
· Jon continues to make a name for himself in the prestigious art world.
· Rachel is a businesswoman and the friend everyone turns to for advice.
"Southern Charm New Orleans" is produced by InventTV and Vainglorious with Michaline Babich, Sergio Alfaro, Whitney Sudler-Smith, Tim Maloney, Bryan Kestner, Jason Weinberg, Jason Newman, Heather Crowe and Rahel Tennione serving as Executive Producers along with Tamara Blaich serving as Co-Executive Producer.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series "Dirty John," along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.