[11/04/19 - 01:13 PM] VH1 Kicks Off the 10th Season of "Love & Hip Hop: New York" on Monday, December 16 at 8:00pm ET/PT VH1's powerhouse franchise from Monami Entertainment and MGM's Big Fish Entertainment continues to hold three of the top five unscripted spots in cable P18-34.
[via press release from VH1]
VH1 kicks off the 10th season of its groundbreaking series "Love & Hip Hop: New York" on Monday, December 16 at 8:00pm ET/PT with back-to-back episodes
Fan favorites Chrissy Lampkin, Erica Mena, Tahiry and Mendeecees Harris set to return home
(NEW YORK, NY) -November 4, 2019 - VH1 celebrates the city that ignited a cultural phenomenon with the 10th season of "Love & Hip Hop: New York," premiering Monday, December 16 at 8:00pm ET/PT with back-to-back episodes. VH1's powerhouse franchise from Monami Entertainment and MGM's Big Fish Entertainment continues to hold three of the top five unscripted spots in cable P18-34.
This season marks the homecoming of original vets alongside fan-favorite cast members:
· Chrissy Lampkin returns to N.Y.C. to work on both her business endeavors and relationship with her longtime fiancé. In order to fully move forward, she realizes there are amends she must make with her past.
· Remy Ma wants it all! She's balancing motherhood, co-hosting "State of the Culture" with Joe Budden and is determined to finally drop her album. With Remy trying to juggle everything, Papoose has to step up for full-time daddy duty. Can this Black Love power couple prove that you can have both a successful career and family?
· Erica Mena is back in N.Y.C. to plan her fairytale wedding to Safaree Samuels and prepare for the arrival of their first child. But when their past relationships with other cast members begin to interfere, will this couple be able to maintain their happily ever after?
· Still picking up the pieces of their shattered relationship, Joe Budden and Cyn Santana struggle to move on but Joe's past transgressions threaten their attempts to find peace.
· Kimbella is holding it down as a single mom of four now that her husband Juelz Santana began his prison sentence. She is focused on keeping her family, and his music legacy, afloat while he's away.
· Yandy Smith-Harris' business is booming since her days as an assistant, but will her path to success hit a roadblock with Chrissy's return to the Big Apple? With her husband Mendeecees in prison for the last few years, Yandy is ready for their family to reunite, but will his homecoming tear apart the family she's built?
Rich Dollaz, Tahiry Jose, Olivia Longott, Somaya Reece, Juju, Jonathan Fernandez are also set to appear this season, along with newcomers Phresher and Jennaske.
Be sure to 'LIKE' "Love & Hip Hop" on Facebook & follow @LoveHipHopVH1 on Twitter and Instagram. Use #LHHNY to join the conversation.
"Love & Hip Hop: New York" is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young and Stephanie R. Gayle and Maricarmen "MC" Lopez for Monami Entertainment and Dan Cesareo, Lucilla D'Agostino, Donna Edge-Rachell, Shelley Sinha, Kim Osorio and Michael Carrozza for Big Fish Entertainment, an MGM Company. Nina L. Diaz, Lashan Browning and Phakiso Collins are executive producers for VH1.
VH1 is the dominant pop culture brand for adults 18-34. The network is available in 86 million U.S. households and has an array of digital channels and services including the VH1 App, VH1.com and @VH1. VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB). For more information, please visit www.VH1press.com, VH1.com, or the VH1 Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter @VH1PR.
ABOUT MONAMI ENTERTAINMENT
Monami Entertainment is a leading full service production, lifestyle and entertainment company with a specialty in talent management and cross-platform brand development. Mona Scott-Young, CEO and Founder is a successful talent manager, television and film producer, publisher, and TV personality. The company was created on the premise of expanding on Scott-Young's track record for success in all areas of entertainment. It is home to the successful and highly rated Love & Hip Hop franchise, as well as Grammy Award-winning artist, Missy Elliott. For more info visitmonamient.com. Follow us on IG @monamient.
ABOUT BIG FISH ENTERTAINMENT
Big Fish Entertainment, an MGM Company, is a full-service production company that creates multi-platform, visually driven content that compels and entertains audiences with the "unexpected." Founded in 2006 by President Dan Cesareo, Big Fish has since produced more than 1000 hours of award-winning and top-rated programming in the live, unscripted reality, lifestyle and documentary space. Current Big Fish series include mega-hit franchises Black Ink Crew (New York, Chicago and Compton) and Love & Hip Hop (Hollywood & New York), mental health special In Session Live With Dr. Jess and Girls Cruise for VH1; Live Rescue, #1 unscripted crime series Live PD, Live PD: Police Patrol, Live PD Presents: PD Cam and Top Dog for A&E; Live PD Presents: Women on Patrol for Lifetime; culinary docu-series Hustle & Soul for WE tv; Chris Paul's Chapter 3 for ESPN; Tattoo Girls for TLC; How Far Is Tattoo Far? for MTV; Animal ER Livefor Nat Geo WILD and Truth Behind the Moon Landing for Science Channel. With other credits including Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan and the Gates Foundation Reality PD public schools project, Big Fish captures and relates extraordinary worlds, characters and stories for such networks as Lifetime, A&E, VH1, WE tv, Discovery, TLC, MTV, E!, National Geographic, Oxygen, Travel Channel and Paramount Network. For more information, visit bigfishusa.com.
Source: Top Cable Unscripted: Nielsen, Live+SD, 10/01/2018-09/29/2019, Premieres in Prime (Mon-Sun 8pm-11pm), 3+TCs, ranked on average impression