MTV's "Siesta Key" is back to heat up the winter on Tuesday, January 7th at 8PM ET/PT
"The Bachelorette's" Robby Hayes joins the cast for the hottest season yet
New York, NY - December 5, 2019 - MTV's highly-anticipated hit series, "Siesta Key" is back with more drama than ever before, welcoming "The Bachelorette's" Robby Hayes to the crew. Dive into the new season on Tuesday, January 7th at 8PM ET/PT on MTV. Following its U.S. premiere, the show will roll out globally across MTV's international networks in nearly 180 countries.
The original gang is back, but the dissolution of Siesta Key's "It couple," Alex and Juliette, has left the friend circle divided. New cast members invade the scene bringing conflict, heartbreak and deception to the mix. Now, the newly-minted crew must learn that taking risks with love and friendship comes with a cost, leaving lovers burned and friendships irreversibly damaged.
About Season 3:
· Juliette graduates college and starts a fresh chapter with a new love, Robby, who happens to be a frenemy to her ex, Alex.
· Alex emerges back on the scene to finish his last year of law school with a new girlfriend, Alyssa, but will he be able to stay faithful?
· Madisson is pursuing acting in Los Angeles and dating a much older man who has to fight for her family and friend's approval.
· Chloe disapproves of Juliette's relationship with Robby, and isn't shy about voicing her concerns, furthering their divide as friends.
· Brandon, still heartbroken after Madisson, pursues bad girl Amanda, whose ex, JJ makes things complicated.
· Kelsey is single for the first time and heads into the summer with no baggage and an open heart, until newcomer, Jake, catches her eye.
· Garrett and Cara are still on shaky ground after a rough patch last summer, leaving them both unsure of what the future holds.
· Jared has eyes for Kelsey, but a surprise visit from his ex-wife, Jessica, throws a wrench in his summer.
For a first look at the "Siesta Key" trailer, tune in to the premiere of "Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love" December 5th at 9:00 PM ET/PT on MTV.
For more, follow "Siesta Key" on Instagram and Twitter or go to "Siesta Key" on MTV.com.
From Entertainment One (eOne) the studio behind "Ex On The Beach," executive producer is Tara Long, and from Creature Films the team behind "Laguna Beach," executive producers are Mark Ford and Kevin Lopez. Tom Danon, Gary Kompothecras and Warren Skeels also serve as executive producers. Daniel Blau Rogge and Jennifer Aguirre executive produce for MTV.
MTV is the leading global youth media brand in 180 countries, reaching 450 million households in nearly 30 different languages across every platform. A unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), MTV operations span cable and mobile networks, live events, theatrical films and MTV Studios.
About Creature Films:
Creature Films is a full-service film and television production company and a leading producer of premium documentary content. The company is owned and run by Mark Ford and Kevin Lopez. Together they've produced over a hundred hours of programming, with credits that include MTV's "Siesta Key", "Laguna Beach" and "Taking The Stage"; VH1's "Behind The Music" and "Love & Listings"; and A&E's Emmy(R)-nominated "L.A. Burning: The Riots 25 Years Later", "Streets of Compton" and "Biggie: The Life of Notorious B.I.G."
About Entertainment One:
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE: ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company's diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One's robust network includes international feature film distribution company Sierra/Affinity; Amblin Partners with DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; Makeready with Brad Weston; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment, Renegade 83, Daisybeck and Blackfin; live entertainment leaders Round Room Live; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; innovative music platform Audio Network; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.