JEALOUSY, FEUDS AND TROUBLED FRIENDSHIPS HIT A FEVER PITCH AT BRAVO'S "MARRIED TO MEDICINE" SEASON 7 REUNION
THE REUNION KICKS-OFF WITH A TWO-HOUR PREMIERE ON
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 29 AT 9PM ET/PT
PART THREE CONCLUDES ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 5 AT 9PM ET/PT
The Season Seven Finale Airs Sunday, December 22 at 9PM ET/PT
NEW YORK - December 19, 2019 - Bravo's "Married to Medicine" season seven three-part reunion hosted by Andy Cohen gets fiery with the two-part premiere on Sunday, December 29 at 9pm and 10PM ET/PT followed by the epic part-three conclusion on Sunday, January 5 at 9pm. Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Toya Bush-Harris, Quad Webb, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, Mariah Huq and new friend, Buffie Purselle will bare their bold and honest feelings as they relive this season's biggest moments.
For a sneak peek of the reunion, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/married-to-medicine/season-7/videos/the-married-to-medicine-season-7-reunion-trailer
Part 1: Sunday, December 29 at 9PM ET/PT
· The reunion stage gets tense when Dr. Jackie and Dr. Simone's longtime friendship takes an unexpected turn.
· Buffie shares major news about her journey to motherhood.
· Dr. Jackie and Buffie's season long rift comes to a head.
Part 2: Sunday, December 29 at 10PM ET/PT
· Things get hot when Dr. Simone and Dr. Heavenly's feud hits a dramatic point.
· Quad finds out a shocking revelation about her ex, Dr. Greg.
· The husbands hit the stage for a candid conversation about this past season with Andy Cohen.
Part 3: Sunday, January 5 at 9PM ET/PT
· The couples come together to hash out their differences with others.
· Dr. Heavenly and Dr. Simone's war of words continues backstage, and causes an uproar.
· Dr. Damon comes clean about what happened at the Mexican gentleman's club.
· Viewers will also catch a glimpse of "Married to Medicine Los Angeles" which will return to Bravo in spring 2020.
"Married to Medicine" is produced by FremantleMedia North America and developed by Purveyors of Pop with Matt Anderson, Nate Green, Mariah Huq, Darren Ward and James Smith-Hill serving as Executive Producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series "Dirty John," along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" and "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.