CAMILLA CABELLO, H.E.R., JONAS BROTHERS, BONNIE RAITT, ROSALIA, RUN-D.M.C., TYLER, THE CREATOR, AND CHARLIE WILSON TAKE THE STAGE ON "THE 62ND ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS(R)"
AS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED, ARIANA GRANDE AND DEMI LOVATO JOIN THE STELLAR LINEUP OF PERFORMERS
HOSTED BY ALICIA KEYS, MUSIC'S BIGGEST NIGHT(R) AIRS
SUNDAY, JAN. 26, ON CBS
CBS and the Recording Academy(R) have confirmed the next slate of performers for THE 62nd ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS(R). Ariana Grande and Demi Lovato announced on social media earlier this week they will take the stage for Music's Biggest Night. In addition, current GRAMMY nominees Camilla Cabello; H.E.R.; Jonas Brothers; Rosal�a; Tyler, The Creator, and 13-time nominee Charlie Wilson are set to deliver unforgettable performances. Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award recipients Run-D.M.C will perform with previously announced Aerosmith. Ten-time GRAMMY winner Bonnie Raitt will deliver a tribute performance honoring Lifetime Achievement Awards recipient John Prine. They all join previously announced performers Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. Hosted by Alicia Keys, THE 62nd ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS will be broadcast live from STAPLES Center in HDTV and 5.1 surround sound Sunday, Jan. 26 (8:00-11:30 PM, live ET/5:00-8:30 PM, live PT) on the CBS Television Network and streaming on CBS All Access.
About the performers:
· No stranger to the GRAMMY stage, nominee Camila Cabello is nominated this year for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance ("Se�orita").
· GRAMMY winner Ariana Grande is nominated for Record Of The Year ("7 Rings"), Album Of The Year (thank u, next), Best Pop Solo Performance ("7 Rings"), Best Pop/Duo Group Performance ("Boyfriend") and Best Pop Vocal Album (thank u, next).
· Two-time GRAMMY winner H.E.R is nominated for Record Of The Year ("Hard Place"), Album Of The Year (I Used To Know Her), Song Of The Year ("Hard Place"), Best R&B Performance ("Could've Been"), and Best R&B Song ("Could've Been").
· Taking the stage once again, multi-platinum powerhouse trio Jonas Brothers are nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance ("Sucker").
· Making her GRAMMY stage debut, flamenco pop star Rosal�a is nominated for Best New Artist and Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album (El Mal Querer).
· Taking Music's Biggest Night's stage for the first time, three-time nominee Tyler, The Creator is nominated for Best Rap Album (Igor).
THE 62nd ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS are produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures for the Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer, Ben Winston is executive producer, Louis J. Horvitz is director, Chantel Sausedo is the talent producer, and David Wild and Ehrlich are the writers.
About the Recording Academy
The Recording Academy(R) represents the voices of performers, songwriters, producers, engineers, and all music professionals. Dedicated to ensuring the recording arts remain a thriving part of our shared cultural heritage, the Academy honors music's history while investing in its future through the GRAMMY Museum(R), advocates on behalf of music creators, supports music people in times of need through MusiCares(R), and celebrates artistic excellence through the GRAMMY Awards(R) - music's only peer-recognized accolade and highest achievement. As the world's leading society of music professionals, we work year-round to foster a more inspiring world for creators.