THE GRASS IS EVEN GREENER ON SEASON TWO OF BRAVO'S "BACKYARD ENVY," PREMIERING TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, AT 10PM ET/PT
· "Backyard Envy" season 2 premieres on Tuesday, August 4, at 10pm ET/PT.
· Returning this season: James DeSantis, Garrett Magee, and Melissa Brasier
· Season Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/backyard-envy/season-2/videos/your-first-look-at-the-new-season-of-backyard-envy
Coming up this season:
· James, Garrett and Mel - the Manscapers - are back, and business is blooming! They've expanded the clientele of their boutique landscaping company, and have more projects than they can handle.
· This season, these creative minds take on some of their biggest jobs to date as they produce a Tuscan-themed backyard in the middle of New Jersey, design a Japanese garden for an ultra-modern home, conquer a logistically challenging "upside-down house" on Fire Island, and reimagine a larger-than-life World Pride Parade float for a hotel giant.
· On top of it all, James, Garrett and Mel get to the root of their complicated work relationship when James addresses his growing frustration with the direction of the company.
· Mel faces a serious health scare that could potentially change her life forever.
· The Manscapers will confront business challenges, differences of opinion, staff issues and even a surprise proposal. As this dynamic trio takes over one garden at a time, will their business eventually reach the end of the path?
"Backyard Envy" is produced by World of Wonder and Renowned Films with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell, Brian Robel and Grace Lee-Toumanidis serving as executive producers for World of Wonder and Max Welch, Tim Withers and Duane Jones serving as executive producers for Renowned Films.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" and "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.