DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN THE FIGHT WHEN SELECT EPISODES OF "THE GOOD FIGHT" AIR ON BET THIS MONDAY, JULY 27 AND TUESDAY, JULY 28
Special Presentation Will Include Six of the
Most Timely Episodes Focusing on Black Stories
from the Series' Third Season
All Four Seasons Available to Binge Now Exclusively on CBS All Access
July 21, 2020 - CBS All Access, ViacomCBS' subscription video on-demand and live streaming service, today announced that select episodes from the third season of its critically acclaimed original series THE GOOD FIGHT will air this Monday, July 27 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) and Tuesday, July 28 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) in a special presentation on BET, the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news and public affairs television programming for the African American audience.
The series, from executive producers Robert and Michelle King ("The Good Wife," EVIL), has been praised by critics and fans alike for its uncanny ability to speak to the world in which we live. The special presentation on BET will showcase six episodes from the series' third season, which debuted in March 2019, where the lawyers at Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart are faced with issues spanning racial biases inside and outside of the office, political resistance, pay disparity, white privilege, voter fraud and more.
The following selection of episodes will air Monday, July 27, 8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT on BET:
· "The One About the Recent Troubles" (Season 3, Episode 1) - Season three premiere. A storm is brewing at Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart when revelations of past indiscretions involving a partner come to light. Right when she thought the world couldn't get any crazier, an incident at home pushes Diane (Christine Baranski) to her breaking point. Meanwhile, Lucca (Cush Jumbo) is brought a new opportunity while Marissa (Sarah Steele) teaches Maia (Rose Leslie) to toughen up.
· "The One Inspired by Roy Cohn" (Season 3, Episode 2) - Corruption incarnate enters the courtroom in the form of attorney Roland Blum (Michael Sheen), Maia's new co-counsel on a murder trial. The firm interviews a potential new head of matrimonial law, but Lucca is skeptical of his qualifications. Diane lets off some steam after finding out who recommended Kurt for a new job.
· "The One Where Diane Joins the Resistance" (Season 3, Episode 3) - Diane is encouraged to "do something" after meeting the leader of a female resistance group whose aim is to sink POTUS' approval rating. Maia and Blum's plan for a plea deal goes awry when Assistant State's Attorney Spencer Zschau takes over the case. Lucca receives a surprising new divorce referral while Marissa helps Julius (Michael Boatman) find a campaign manager to support his run for federal judgeship.
The following selection of episodes will air Tuesday, July 28, 8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT on BET:
· "The One with Lucca Becoming a Meme" (Season 3, Episode 4) - Lucca's involvement in a viral "mothering while Black" video sparks conversations at Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart that unearth racial biases and pay disparity at the firm. Liz (Audra McDonald) joins Diane at a resistance group meeting, but their next act - to help swing votes in key states - hits close to home when the group decides they need a celebrity influencer. Maia faces serious consequences at the firm thanks to Blum.
· "The One Where a Nazi Gets Punched" (Season 3, Episode 5) - Blum weasels his way to a co-counsel seat on Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart's largest case against genetics testing company Second Helix. While volunteering as democratic poll watchers in the suburbs of Chicago, Lucca and Jay (Nyambi Nyambi) come face to face with an alt-right group aiming to intimidate voters. Meanwhile, Maia attempts to move on while the partners grapple with a divided firm following revelations of pay disparity.
· "The One Where Diane and Liz Topple Democracy" (Season 3, Episode 7) - Diane and Liz deal with a close ally when assigned to a class action case involving malfunctioning voting machines in the 2016 presidential election. Blum's domineering tactics continue to push buttons at the firm while he purposefully stalls his work on Second Helix. Lucca is intrigued by a handsome associate of Blum's.
The season three cast of THE GOOD FIGHT includes Christine Baranski, Cush Jumbo, Rose Leslie, Sarah Steele, Michael Boatman, Nyambi Nyambi, Michael Sheen, Audra McDonald and Delroy Lindo.
All four seasons of THE GOOD FIGHT are available to binge exclusively on CBS All Access. The series has also been renewed for a fifth season, coming next year.
Robert and Michelle King serve as showrunners and executive producers of THE GOOD FIGHT, which they co-created with Phil Alden Robinson. Ridley Scott, David W. Zucker, Brooke Kennedy, Liz Glotzer, William Finkelstein and Jonathan Tolins also serve as executive producers. The series is produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Scott Free Productions and King Size Productions. The series is distributed worldwide by ViacomCBS Global Distribution Group.
About CBS All Access:
CBS All Access is ViacomCBS' direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service. CBS All Access gives subscribers the ability to watch more than 15,000 episodes on demand - spanning exclusive original series, CBS Television Network's primetime, daytime and late night shows, plus classic TV hits - as well as the ability to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. CBS All Access' original series include THE GOOD FIGHT, THE TWILIGHT ZONE, TOONING OUT THE NEWS, NO ACTIVITY, WHY WOMEN KILL, INTERROGATION, THE THOMAS JOHN EXPERIENCE and TELL ME A STORY, as well as the upcoming event series THE STAND, THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH, THE HARPER HOUSE and GUILTY PARTY. CBS All Access is also the exclusive domestic home to STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, STAR TREK: PICARD and the upcoming animated series STAR TREK: LOWER DECKS and the U.S.S Enterprise set series STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS. CBS All Access also includes the ability to stream CBS Interactive's other live channels, CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The service is currently available online at CBS.com, on mobile devices via the CBS app for iOS and Android, and on Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TVs, Vizio Smartcast TVs, LG Smart TVs, Amazon Prime Video Channels and Apple TV channels. Versions of CBS All Access have now launched internationally in Canada and Australia (10 All Access), with unique but similar content and pricing plans. For more details on CBS All Access, please visit https://www.cbs.com/all-access.
BET, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIACA, VIAC), is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel is in 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, sub-Saharan Africa and France. BET is the dominant African-American consumer brand with a diverse group of business extensions including BET.com, a leading Internet destination for Black entertainment, music, culture, and news; BET HER, a 24-hour entertainment network targeting the African-American Woman; BET Music Networks - BET Jams, BET Soul and BET Gospel; BET Home Entertainment; BET Live, BET's growing festival business; BET Mobile, which provides ringtones, games and video content for wireless devices; and BET International, which operates BET around the globe.