BRAVO'S "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS" VIRTUAL THREE-PART REUNION BEGINS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2 AT 9PM ET/PT
· Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" delivers an emotionally-charged three-part reunion beginning Wednesday, September 2 at 9pm ET/PT.
· Host Andy Cohen "virtually" joins Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, Denise Richards, and newcomers Garcelle Beauvais and friend Sutton Stracke as they revisit a rollercoaster season that tested their friendships in more ways than one.
· Following the reunion, the network will air a "Secrets Revealed" special on Wednesday, September 23 at 9pm ET/PT, featuring never-before-seen footage from season 10.
· For a sneak peek at the reunion, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-10/videos/your-first-look-at-the-real-housewives-of-0
"Reunion Part 1" Airs Wednesday, September 2 at 9pm ET/PT
· The ladies come together for a virtual sit-down to rehash a season of incredible highs and shocking lows, as they confront their issues and tackle viewers' burning questions.
· Kyle and Garcelle waste no time airing their grievances, and their unresolved tension finally reaches its boiling point when Kyle drops a shocking accusation.
· Dorit and Sutton recount their awkward exchange at Lisa's daughters' clothing line launch event, but Dorit's apology falls on deaf ears as Sutton challenges the motivations behind her comment.
· Frustrations come to a head when Erika and Lisa bring Denise to task for refusing to have an honest conversation and accuse her of manipulating the truth.
"Reunion Part 2" Airs Wednesday, September 9 at 9pm ET/PT
· Kyle takes a turn in the hot seat when she is left to answer for her attitude towards Dorit and Erika.
· When her daughters are brought up in conversation, Lisa bares all and addresses Garcelle's implication that she has a need for attention.
· Teddi reflects on the exhilarating joys and crippling fears of parenthood during a pandemic.
· A defiant Denise comes under fire for her connection to Brandi Glanville, but Garcelle and Dorit maintain their loyalty and quickly come to her defense.
"Reunion Part 3" Airs Wednesday, September 16 at 9pm ET/PT
· The reunion concludes as Denise finally tells the women the truth about her friendship with Brandi.
· A defensive Garcelle is questioned for not supporting Erika's Broadway debut, while Erika and the others voice their crushing concerns about Denise's marriage.
· The women discuss what needs to happen amongst the group for them to be able to move forward as friends.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is currently the #1 cable series on Wednesdays among P18-49, P25-54 and total viewers.*
Catch up on all past seasons of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Peacock Premium starting September 20.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is produced by Evolution Media for Bravo with Douglas Ross, Alex Baskin, Christopher Cullen, Bill Fritz, and Tina Gazzerro Clapp serving as executive producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an executive producer.
*Source: Source: Nielsen, 12/30/19-7/26/20, L7, P18-49/P25-54/P2+, Wednesdays, including only non-special premieres, min 3+ telecasts, excludes news and sports.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.