REVELATIONS, RECEIPTS, AND HOT TEA ARE SERVED ON BRAVO'S "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF POTOMAC" THREE-PART REUNION BEGINNING SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, AT 9:15PM ET/PT
The Season Five 75-Minute Supersized Finale Premieres
Sunday, December 6, at 9PM ET/PT
Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Potomac" season five reunion hosted by Andy Cohen brings the ladies face-to-face to speak their truth and spill the tea on Sunday, December 13 at 9:15pm ET/PT. Gizelle Bryant, Karen Huger, Ashley Darby, Robyn Dixon, Monique Samuels, Candiace Dillard Bassett, and Dr. Wendy Osefo take to the reunion stage to drop major receipts, indiscretions, and shocking revelations. For a sneak peek of the reunion, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/season-5/videos/your-first-look-at-the-shocking-real-housewives-of
Part 1: Sunday, December 13, at 9:15PM ET/PT
· Candiace and Monique see each other for the first time since the altercation that impacted everyone, and Monique brings a surprise arsenal of jaw-dropping receipts, leaving the ladies on the edge of their seats.
· Gizelle sets the record straight on her relationship with Jamal Bryant after an explosive accusation is brought forth by one of the ladies.
· Karen and Gizelle discuss the ups and downs of their friendship and Gizelle's fashion woes.
· Wendy reflects on her first season, breaks down why she celebrates all of her degrees, and explains the importance of choosing words carefully.
Part 2: Sunday, December 20, at 9:00PM ET/PT
· Candiace and Monique go head-to-head about their tumultuous altercation, but when Candiace gets overwhelmed by her emotions, it leads to a dramatic turn of events.
· The ladies confront Karen about where her loyalty lies between Candiace and Monique.
· The green-eyed bandits, Gizelle and Robyn, lay everything out on what fueled the alleged trainer "plot."
· Ashley clears the air about Michael and makes a shocking revelation.
Part 3: Sunday, December 27, at 9:00PM ET/PT (SUPERSIZED 90-MINUTE EPISODE)
· The husbands come to the stage for the emotional conclusion of the Season 5 three-part reunion.
· Chris Samuels and Chris Bassett discuss their differences, but when Chris Samuels calls out some of the women for their swirling rumors, a heated exchange ensues.
· Karen and Ray Huger talk about the current status of their relationship, and Ray shares a surprise announcement.
· Robyn shares her feelings about the surprise engagement and where she and Juan stand with their marriage plans.
The supersized 75-minute, season finale of "The Real Housewives of Potomac" premieres on Sunday, December 6 at 9pm ET/PT, as Robyn and Juan seek couples therapy to move forward in their relationship. Gizelle works hard to make sure Robyn's engagement goes off without a hitch, but Michael's skepticism causes her to panic. Candiace confronts Karen about setting her up, while Michael Darby and Chris Bassett square off, leaving Michael unhinged.
"The Real Housewives of Potomac" is produced by Truly Original with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Lauren Volonakis, and Kemar Bassaragh serving as Executive Producers. Eric Fuller and Nora Devin serve as Co-Executive Producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an Executive Producer.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" and "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.