· Quote from Pam Fryman: "My only complaint about my time on HIMYM was that it came to an end - I'm so excited to be stepping back into this world I love so much with Carter and Craig. And I've been a fan of Isaac, Elizabeth and Hilary from afar - and am thrilled to now get a front row seat to their talent. I feel so lucky to be a part of this."
· Quote from Isaac Aptaker & Elizabeth Berger: "We'd heard so many wonderful things about Pam Fryman over the years without ever crossing paths that we started to wonder if she was real. Turns out, not only is she real, she's just as tremendously talented and kind as everyone says. We feel so lucky to have Pam onboard and can't wait to bring HOW I MET YOUR FATHER to life together."
· Quote from Carter Bays & Craig Thomas: "Pam Fryman is the kind of talent and human being you wish everyone could get a chance to work with -- but then again, you also kinda want her all to yourself. Having Pam as part of this extension of the HIMY-verse, by way of Isaac and Elizabeth, is the perfect combination of both! We couldn't imagine embarking on this next chapter without her."
· Pam Fryman Bio: Pam Fryman is a multi-camera force well-known for notably directing all but twelve episodes of the 9-season smash hit, How I Met Your Mother. Pam got her start in the business as a high school intern on The Mike Douglas Show. When given the chance to work on a show in Los Angeles, she jumped at the opportunity and worked her way into game shows, soap operas, and eventually primetime sitcoms. She won numerous Daytime Emmy(R) Awards and has been nominated for multiple DGA awards. Her resume includes seminal comedies of the past two decades including Frasier, Friends, King of Queens, Just Shoot Me, and Two and a Half Men. She most recently directed episodes of Carol's Second Act, One Day at a Time & Call Your Mother. In all, Pam Fryman has directed well over 500 episodes of television over the span of her amazing career.
· Pam Fryman Rep Info: ICM Partners & HOLMES WEINBERG, PC.
· About HOW I MET YOUR FATHER:
· 10-epiosde comedy recently receiving a straight-to-series order from Hulu, produced by 20th Television
· Logline: In the near future, Sophie (Hilary Duff) is telling her son the story of how she met his father: a story that catapults us back to the year 2021 where Sophie and her close-knit group of friends are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options.
· Credits: 'How I Met Your Father' is written by Isaac Aptaker and Elizabeth Berger. Executive producers for 'How I Met Your Father' include Aptaker, Berger, Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Pam Fryman. Adam Londy will serve as co-executive producer, and Duff will serve as a producer. 'How I Met Your Father' is a production of 20th Television.
· Casting: It was recently announced that Chris Lowell was cast as JESSE (character description: smart, a bit of an edge and cynical about love. He's an aspiring musician who works as an Uber driver to make ends meet and lives with his best friend Tom.)