FACEBOOK WATCH ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF EMMY(R) AWARD-WINNING "RED TABLE TALK" WITH JADA PINKETT SMITH, WILLOW SMITH AND ADRIENNE BANFIELD-NORRIS ON SEPTEMBER 15
· Facebook Watch's Emmy(R) Award-winning series "Red Table Talk," hosted by the iconic multigenerational trio comprised of Jada Pinkett Smith, her daughter Willow Smith, and her mother Adrienne Banfield Norris, returns on Wednesday, September 15 at 9am PT / 12pm ET with new episodes streaming weekly.
· Jada, Willow, and Gammy return to the table to reveal their traumatic experiences with their hair, during which superstar comedian Tiffany Haddish crashes the red table to find out why Jada shaved her head, and "Insecure" star Yvonne Orji shares her personal journey. Then, three brave women make a bold choice and shave their heads for the very first time on camera!
· "Red Table Talk" is a standout example of how content, community and conversation come together on Facebook Watch as the series has created a safe space for healing through provocative conversations on culture-defining topics. The groundbreaking series has built a loyal community with over 10M followers on the official "Red Table Talk" Facebook Page and more than 620K engaged members in the "Red Table Talk" Facebook Group, who join the conversation week after week, connecting with one another and sharing their own stories. The Facebook group has inspired spinoff local groups.
· "Red Table Talk" is a Daytime Emmy(R) Award-winning series and has won four NAACP Image awards. The series has also received eight Daytime Emmy nominations, an MTV Movie & TV Award, two Critics Choice Awards, two People's Choice Awards, two Streamy Awards, and Jada Pinkett Smith was honored with the Trailblazer Award at the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards.
· "Red Table Talk" is produced by Westbrook Studios with Jada Pinkett Smith, Ellen Rakieten, Miguel Melendez and Meghan Hoffman serving as executive producers.
About Facebook Watch
Facebook Watch is the global destination where content, community and conversation come together on Facebook. Home to a wide range of video from Facebook Watch Originals like the award-winning Red Table Talk, to gaming, sports, music, news and live content from creators and publishers, Facebook Watch is a personalized viewing experience where you can easily discover videos based on your interests. Facebook Watch is available for free on mobile apps across Apple and Android, on desktop, laptop, all Portal devices and on TV apps listed HERE.
About Westbrook Inc.
Launched in 2019 by founders Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith, Miguel Melendez, and Ko Yada, Westbrook is a media company that empowers artists to tell stories that connect the world. Westbrook houses Westbrook Studios, the premium film and television studio; Westbrook Media, a vertically-integrated IP incubator, brand content studio, and production company; Red Table Talk Productions, maker of the hit Facebook Watch shows Red Table Talk and Red Table Talk: The Estefans; and Good Goods, which creates unique consumer products around the company's IP and talent partners. By leveraging the Smith Family's deep experience in entertainment and media, Westbrook curates and produces content - from short and mid-form digital to traditional television and motion pictures - for all major platforms.