Danny Elfman to Compose the Theme for "Wednesday"
· Academy Award(R) nominated and Emmy(R) winning composer Danny Elfman (Batman, Edward Scissorhands, Spider-Man) is once again teaming up with director Tim Burton to compose the theme for Wednesday, the upcoming live-action, comedic coming-of-age tale from Netflix and MGM.
· Elfman will also create themes and score episodes throughout the entire season of Wednesday, working alongside Emmy(R) nominated composer Chris Bacon (Smash, Bates Motel), who has collaborated with Elfman on past projects.
ABOUT THE SERIES:
· Logline: The series is a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams' years as a student at Nevermore Academy. Wednesday attempts to master her emerging psychic ability, thwart a monstrous killing spree that has terrorized the local town, and solve the supernatural mystery that embroiled her parents 25 years ago - all while navigating her new and very tangled relationships at Nevermore.
· Episodes: 8
· Director / Executive Producer: Tim Burton (Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands)
· Showrunners / Executive Producers: Al Gough and Miles Millar (Smallville, Into the Badlands)
· Executive Producers: Steve Stark (Medium, The Event), Andrew Mittman for 1.21 (The Addams Family, Alphas), Kevin Miserocchi (Tee and Charles Addams Foundation), Kayla Alpert (Code Black, Up All Night), Jonathan Glickman for Glickmania (RESPECT, Addams Family 2), and Gail Berman (The Addams Family, Alphas)
· Directors: Gandja Monteiro (Ep. 105, 106), James Marshall (Ep. 107, 108)
· Cast: Jenna Ortega, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Luis Guzmán, Gwendoline Christie, Hunter Doohan, Percy Hynes White, Joy Sunday, Emma Myers, Riki Lindhome, Jamie McShane, Georgie Farmer, Naomi Ogawa, Moosa Mostafa
· Studio: MGM Television