ALEXA MANSOUR TO RECUR ON "FANTASY ISLAND" S2 MAKING HER DEBUT IN THE SECOND EPISODE
FRANKIE J. ALVAREZ, JAI RODRIGUEZ, AND IZZY DIAZ WILL GUEST STAR IN THE SECOND EPISODE
· Alexa Mansour to recur on FOX's FANTASY ISLAND Season 2 making her debut in the second episode. Frankie J. Alvarez, Jai Rodriguez, and Izzy Diaz will guest star in the second episode.
· The series is currently in production in Puerto Rico.
· Liz Craft and Sarah Fain are co-showrunners and executive producers. Anne Clements is also an executive producer. FANTASY ISLAND is a co-production between Sony Pictures Television, Gemstone Studios and FOX Entertainment.
· FANTASY ISLAND returns for its sophomore run on May 31 at 9 p.m ET/PT.
· In Season 2, the transformations continue when two former high school losers come to the Island hoping to make their onetime classmates envious of their new lives. Also, three friends attempt to find out what happened to a fourth companion, who mysteriously vanished decades ago; and an empty-nester couple arrives to determine whether or not to divorce.
· The series stars Roselyn Sanchez, Kiara Barnes, John Gabriel Rodriquez.
· Mansour is repped by UTA, Zero Gravity Management and Karl Austen of Jackoway Austen Tyerman Wertheimer Mandelbaum Morris BernsteinTrattner & Klein.
· Alvarez is repped by Robert Stein Management and Nicolosi & Co.
· Diaz is repped by Ellis Talent Group and Schiowitz Artists Management Inc.
· Rodriguez is repped by Patrick Havern at Established Artists and Kent Osche and Laura McDonald at Gersh.
Alexa Mansour was most recently seen as the lead role of Hope Bennett on AMC's The Walking Dead: World Beyond. She received a 2021 All Women In Media Gracie Award for Breakthrough Actress- Drama for her work on the series. Other credits include Apple TV +'s Home Before Dark, Unfriended: Dark Web, Madam Secretary, Bull, Seal Team, The Resident and How To Get Away With Murder and Law & Order: SVU. Up next she will appear in Paramount +'s Players.
FRANKIE J. ALVAREZ
Frankie J. Alvarez is an actor/writer from Miami, FL. He is best known as the passionate Agustín on HBO's critically-acclaimed series LOOKING and its companion LOOKING: THE MOVIE. FILM: ROCKAWAY (dir. John J. Budion), VANDAL (dir. JD Freixas), THE DRUMMER (dir. Eric Werthman). TV: NEW AMSTERDAM, L&O: SVU, THE BRIDES (pilot), THE GOOD WIFE, BLINDSPOT, CONTROVERSY (pilot), MADAM SECRETARY, SMASH, IT'S FREEZING OUT THERE, APHASIA (short). NY: Othello (workshop, NYTW, dir: Sam Gold), Play On! Shakespeare Festival (CSC), Those Lost Boys: The Ten-Year Reunion (co-creator, Ars Nova). Regional: to the yellow house (La Jolla Playhouse); twenty50 (Denver Theatre Center); Bathing in Moonlight (McCarter Theatre); The Whipping Man (Actors Theatre of Louisville); the titular role in Hamlet: Prince of Cuba/ Hamlet: Príncipe de Cuba (Asolo Rep); Measure for Measure & Julius Caesar (2011 company member, Oregon Shakespeare Festival). Education: BFA, Florida State University; MFA, The Juilliard School. Awards: recipient of Juilliard's Raul Julia Scholarship for Excellence in Drama.
New York native, and no stranger to the spotlight, Jai Rodriguez, is an entertainment icon who consistently checks all the boxes. Best known for his role as the original Fab Five 'Culture Vulture' in the Emmy Award-winning show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy," Jai has been shaping American culture for nearly two decades. Not only are Jai's successes countless throughout his career in television, but his background in Broadway is nothing short of astounding.
Most recently, Jai has been seen starring in HBO's "Equal" portraying the legendary Jose Sarria, an LGBTQ history maker who was the first openly gay candidate to run for public office in the United States in 1961. He also helped form the country's first gay business association and performed as a drag queen known as The Widow Norton. Prior to, he was seen as the host for Lifetime's "Dance Moms" reunion show, in a recurring role on Hulu's comedy "Doll Face" (alongside Kat Dennings and Shay Mitchell), in ABC's fan-favorite series "The Rookie", and in a returning role within Netflix's second season of "Eastsiders" (the series was nominated for a 2020 Emmy). In 2022 he will be seen in the Amazon Freevee Original Series, "Bosch: Legacy", as well as a guest role in the highly anticipated Season 2 of FOX's "Fantasy Island".
Izzy Diaz is an American Film/TV and stage actor. The native New Yorker has numerous TV credits, including a Series Regular on Broke for CBS, Recurring Guest Star on Snowfall for FX, and a Series Regular on Telenovela for NBC. He also starred in Brian DePalma's Iraqi war film, Redacted and was a Supporting role in the film Desperados for Netflix. He is currently a Recurring Guest Star on Good Trouble for Freeform.