[04/30/22 - 03:52 PM] Peacock's First Ever Original Dateline Series "Dateline: The Last Day" Premieres June 14 The eight-episode series from NBC News' award-winning newsmagazine features entirely new reporting and stories that have never been featured on the broadcast.
[via press release from Peacock]
PEACOCK'S FIRST EVER ORIGINAL DATELINE SERIES "DATELINE: THE LAST DAY" PREMIERES JUNE 14
The 8-Episode Series Features All-New Reporting from Dateline NBC Correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison and NBC News Correspondent Stephanie Gosk
· Peacock announced today its first ever original 'Dateline' series DATELINE: THE LAST DAY premiering June 14.
· The 8-episode series from NBC News' award-winning newsmagazine features entirely new reporting and stories that have never been featured on the broadcast.
· Every murder investigation begins with the end - the victim's last day. In this heart pounding series NBC News correspondents Keith Morrison, Josh Mankiewicz, Stephanie Gosk and Andrea Canning examine the final day of a victim's life - the split-second decisions and pivotal moments that made the difference between life and death. Detectives re-trace those crucial hours looking for clues to solve the mystery.
· "When it comes to crime, Dateline has been telling those stories and captivating viewers longer than anyone else," said Rod Aissa, EVP Unscripted Content, NBCUniversal Television & Streaming. "We are thrilled to have the first original series from this iconic brand on Peacock and bring even more of these stories to our streaming audience."
· "DATELINE: THE LAST DAY features Dateline's signature reporting and story-telling, but this series is also powered by an intense examination into a victim's final 24 hours, where the first clues to a puzzling mystery can often be found," said David Corvo, senior executive producer of Dateline, and Liz Cole, executive producer of Dateline and president of NBC News Studios. "We're looking forward to bringing this series to Peacock's streaming audience."
· DATELINE: THE LAST DAY is produced by NBC News. David Corvo is the senior executive producer, Liz Cole is the executive producer and Charmian Ling, Paul Ryan and Allison Orr are senior producers.
Peacock is NBCUniversal's streaming service. Peacock delivers a world-class slate of exclusive originals, on-demand libraries of hit TV shows, plus critically acclaimed films from the vaults of Universal Pictures, Focus Features, DreamWorks Animation, Illumination, and Hollywood's biggest studios. In addition, Peacock taps into NBCUniversal's unmatched ability to deliver a broad range of compelling topical content across news, sports, late-night, Spanish-language, and reality. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Now in its 30th season, Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy. With new episodes on Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, Dateline also airs across NBC, cable and in broadcast syndication, with hundreds of hours available to stream on Peacock's Dateline 24/7 channel. The newsmagazine also reaches millions through its #1 podcasts, including The Thing About Pam and its showcast. David Corvo is the senior executive producer and Liz Cole is the executive producer.
[05/17/22 - 10:03 AM] "We Hunt Together" to Return to Showtime This Summer The second season will roll out Friday, June 24, when all six episodes will be available on streaming and on demand for Showtime subscribers before making its on-air debut with its first two episodes on Sunday, June 26 at 7:30/6:30c.