DNets October Programming Highlights
Airing this November on Discovery Channel are Season Premieres of "Moonshiners," "Moonshiners: Master Distillers," "The Dirt," "Diesel Brothers," and "Mysteries of the Abandoned: Hidden America," alongside the "Artemis 1: Going Back to the Moon". Debuting this November on the Science Channel are Programs "Tut's Toxic Tomb," "Unearthed," and "How Do They Do It?"
This November, premiering on Discovery Channel is "Moonshiners" S12 on 11/09, "Moonshiners: Master Distillers" S4 on 11/9, "Diesel Brothers" on 11/9, "Mysteries of the Abandoned: Hidden America" on 11/10, "The Dirt" on 11/11, and "Artemis 1: Going Back to the Moon" this month. Premiering on Science Channel is "Tut's Toxic Tomb" on 11/4, "Unearthed" on 11/13, the network debut of "Mysteries of the Abandoned: Hidden America" on 11/22, and "How Do They Do It?" on 11/25.
See below for a full schedule.
Week of November 6, 2022
Wednesday, November 9
· "Moonshiners" S12 Debuts on Discovery Channel - 8pm ET/PT followed by "Master Distillers" S4 Debuts on Discovery Channel - 9pm ET/PT
· It's the rise of the shine economy as America's favorite outlaws are tested like never before this season on MOONSHINERS when inflation and supply chain disruptions hit Appalachia. The moonshiners must dig deep into their shared roots for secrets to surviving skyrocketing prices, while inventing clever new ways to make America's favorite backwoods beverages and earn a tidy tax-free profit. Then, in a new season of MASTER DISTILLER, America's top legal and outlaw distillers compete head-to-head to turn raw ingredients into authentic handcrafted spirits.
· "Diesel Brothers" S3 Debuts on Discovery Channel - 10pm ET/PT
· This season, the Diesel Brothers are preparing to make diesel history! The plan? Gather 10 of the most iconic diesel vehicles ever built, give them a complete overhaul, and auction them off in the wildest diesel auction ever! What could possibly go wrong?
Thursday, November 10
· "Mysteries of the Abandoned: Hidden America" S1 Series Premiere Debuts on Discovery Channel - 8pm ET/PT
· Scattered across the United States are abandoned structures; forgotten ruins of the past, monuments to a bygone era. Each one shines a light on the story of this land and its people. These are the secrets of Hidden America.
Friday, November 11
· "The Dirt" Debuts on Discovery Channel - 10pm ET/PT
· In the season premiere of The Dirt, Christo Doyle visits Parker Schnabel's claim to find what really goes down behind the scenes of Gold Rush. Christo gets a personal tour of Parker's massive operation; Mitch Blaschke and Chris Doumitt reveal what claim life is like off of the clock; and Tyler Mahoney teaches Christo how to drive a rock truck.
Week of November 13, 2022
Sunday, November 13
· "Unearthed" Debuts on Science Channel - 8pm ET/PT
· The hidden secrets of iconic structures and monuments from around the globe are revealed through scientific investigation and CGI animation.
Week of November 20, 2022
Tuesday, November 22
· "Mysteries of the Abandoned: Hidden America" S1 Network Premiere Debuts on Science Channel - 10pm ET/PT
· See Above for Description
Friday, November 25
· "How Do They Do It?" S16 Debuts on Science Channel - 9pm ET/PT
· An insider's look and interviews show the engineering and scientific miracles behind the things that form the modern world.
· "Artemis 1: Going Back to the Moon" Debuts on Discovery Channel
· This special event charts the extraordinary inside story of NASA engineers as they race to build and launch the world's biggest rocket - Artemis I. The Artemis missions will transport humans - including the first woman - to the moon, then launch our fantastic journey to Mars and beyond. As we count down to lift-off, we follow the NASA teams as they build huge rocket parts and ship and fly them across the globe. We witness engine tests that burn louder than erupting volcanoes. And meet the astronauts with the "right stuff" to take the next giant leap forward for humankind.
Discovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The network, which is distributed to 100.8 million U.S. homes, can be seen in 224 countries and territories, offering a signature mix of compelling, high-end production values and vivid cinematography across genres including, science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organizations that shape and share our world. For more information, please visit www.discovery.com.
About Science Channel
Science Channel, a multi-media business unit of Discovery, Inc. is the home of all things science around the clock, including series such as WHAT ON EARTH?, HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS, UNEARTHED, and MYSTERIES OF THE ABANDONED. Science Channel's programming also includes timely, expert-driven specials covering breaking science news and discoveries. Science Channel is the premiere TV, digital and social community for those with a passion for science, space, technology, archeology, and engineering, providing immersive, engaging, high-quality entertainment across all Science Channel assets including: Science Channel television network, available in more than 63 million homes in the U.S; complimentary Video On Demand offering; SCI Go app allowing viewers to catch up on full episodes of their favorite shows anytime; deep video, interactive storytelling and virtual reality at www.sciencechannel.com; and conversations on Science Channel's popular social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat via @ScienceChannel.
About Warner Bros. Discovery
Warner Bros. Discovery (NASDAQ: WBD) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates and distributes the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content and brands across television, film and streaming. Available in more than 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Warner Bros. Discovery inspires, informs and entertains audiences worldwide through its iconic brands and products including: Discovery Channel, discovery+, CNN, DC, Eurosport, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Food Network, OWN, Investigation Discovery, TLC, Magnolia Network, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Games, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, Discovery en Español, Hogar de HGTV and others. For more information, please visit www.wbd.com.