Discovery Channel and Science Channel November Programming Highlights
This November, New Seasons of Discovery Channel's "Expedition Unknown," "Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch," and "Homestead Rescue" Premiere Alongside Science Channel's "Ice Age America" Special
See below for the full schedule.
Week of November 12, 2023
Wednesday, November 15
· "Expedition Unknown" New Season Debuts on Discovery Channel - 9pm ET/PT
· Globetrotting explorer Josh Gates is back scanning the depths of the ocean, trekking into the heart of Central American jungles, and diving into flooded tunnels beneath an active volcano in search of answers to the world's greatest mysteries.
· "Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch" New Season Debuts on Discovery Channel - 10pm ET/PT
· Duane and Chad Ollinger have spent close to a decade trying to unearth $3 billion in Aztec gold that they believe is hidden in a vast network of underground caverns deep within the ranch. After arriving for the season, they discover that claim jumpers have been illegally digging on the property, attempting to locate and steal the treasure - leading to a tense and volatile confrontation.
Week of November 19, 2023
Sunday, November 19
· "Homestead Rescue" New Season Premiere Debuts on Discovery Channel - 8pm ET/PT
· For the hundreds of families who decide to move entirely off- grid, the learning curve is a steep one. Even the most resourceful and determined families often succumb to their first winter, monsoon or drought season. In a last ditch effort to save their homesteads, these families call in survival experts to prepare them for nature's worst and force the ultimate decision: stay to tough out their first year, or pack it up and go back to civilization.
· "Ice Age America" All-New Special Debuts on Science Channel at 9pm ET/PT
· This ground-breaking special uncovers new archaeology that is changing our understanding of when humans first came to the Americas and who they were, led by archaeologist Ciprian Ardlean.
Week of November 26, 2023
Thursday, November 30
· "Busted!" Debuts on Discovery Channel at 9pm ET/PT
· iPhones and surveillance cameras capture theft, violence, shameless behavior and embarrassingly funny moments. Join unsuspecting subjects as the cameras capture what they didn't want you to see.
Discovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The network, which is distributed to 100.8 million US homes, can be seen in 224 countries and territories, offering a signature mix of compelling, high-end production values and vivid cinematography across genres including, science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organizations that shape and share our world. For more information, please visit www.discovery.com.
About Science Channel
Science Channel, a multi-media business unit of Discovery, Inc. is the home of all things science around the clock, including series such as WHAT ON EARTH?, HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS, UNEARTHED, and MYSTERIES OF THE ABANDONED. Science Channel's programming also includes timely, expert-driven specials covering breaking science news and discoveries. Science Channel is the premiere TV, digital and social community for those with a passion for science, space, technology, archeology, and engineering, providing immersive, engaging, high-quality entertainment across all Science Channel assets including: Science Channel television network, available in more than 63 million homes in the US; complimentary Video On Demand offering; SCI Go app allowing viewers to catch up on full episodes of their favorite shows anytime; deep video, interactive storytelling and virtual reality at www.sciencechannel.com ; and conversations on Science Channel's popular social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat via @ScienceChannel.
About Warner Bros. Discovery
Warner Bros. Discovery (NASDAQ: WBD) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates and distributes the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content and brands across television, film and streaming. Available in more than 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Warner Bros. Discovery inspires, informs and entertains audiences worldwide through its iconic brands and products including: Discovery Channel, discovery+, CNN, DC, Eurosport, HBO,, HGTV, Food Network, OWN, Investigation Discovery, TLC, Magnolia Network, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, Max, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Warner Bros. Film Group, Warner Bros. Television Group, Warner Bros. Games, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, Discovery en Español, Home of HGTV and others. For more information, please visit www.wbd.com .