ABC's "Bachelor Pad" Continues to Grow Year Over Year
With the Bachelor Pad and a repeat airing of Castle, ABC took second place on Monday night in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49 to Fox's original 8-10pm line-up (a 2-hour Hell's Kitchen). The Net was up week to week in both viewers (+5%) and young adults (+6%).
· ABC grew its overall Monday audience year to year for the 3rd straight week, building 16% over the same night last year with an all-original schedule (8/23/10).
For the 3rd week time in as many telecasts, ABC's Bachelor Pad finished #1 in its time period (8-10pm) across all key Women demos (W18-34/W18-49/W25-54). In fact, the ABC unscripted series ran as the #1 TV show on Monday in all key Women measures.
· For the 3rd week in a row, Bachelor Pad rose over the same night last year with Total Viewers (+14%) and Adults 18-49 (+5%).
· Bachelor Pad increased its overall audience from the prior week and hit series-high ratings across all key Men demos (M18-34/M18-49/M25-54).
During the 10 o'clock hour, ABC's repeat Castle pulled in 7% more viewers than the second hour of NBC's 2-hour American Ninja Warrior special.
· ABC's Castle attracted its biggest-ever summertime audience and equaled an all-time-summer-high number with Adults 18-49.
· For the 2nd week in a row the repeat ABC drama grew its hour year to year among Total Viewers (+24%), outperforming original programming on the year-ago evening (Dating in the Dark).