E!'S SEASON PREMIERE OF "KOURTNEY & KIM TAKE NEW YORK" ON SUNDAY NIGHT AT 10PM DRAWS 3.2 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS AND SCORES THE SERIES' MOST-WATCHED SEASON OPENER EVER
Season Two Premiere of "After Lately" on Sunday Night at 11pm Posts Series' High Delivery with 1.2 Million Total Viewers
The following are performance highlights for last night's season premieres of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" and "After Lately" on E!
· The season premiere of Kourtney & Kim Take New York on Sunday, November 27th from 10-11pm scored the series' most-watched season opener yet, attracting nearly 3.2 million Total Viewers as it exceeded last season's premiere by +6% while also posting the series' most-watched premiere among the coveted Persons 18-49 and Women 18-49 audience, attracting over 2.3 million Persons 18-49, up +8% over last season's premiere and delivering over 1.7 million Women 18-49 viewers, up +10% over last season's premiere.
· The season premiere of Kourtney & Kim Take New York also delivered a +21% gain over the prior season premiere among Households, notching a 2.57 HH rating, while also posting gains over last season's premiere with Persons 18-34, Men 18-34 and Men 18-49.
· Kourtney & Kim Take New York season premiere posted immediate time period gains as it more than tripled the prior 4 week time period with key measures, including a gain of +240% with Households and +250% with Total Viewers.
· The premiere of Kourtney & Kim Take New York ranks as one of E!'s Top 10 highest-rated and most-watched telecasts ever among Women 18-49 and one of E!'s Top 20 highest-rated and most-watched telecasts ever among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34.
· Following, the 2nd season premiere of After Lately on Sunday, November 27th at 11:00pm posted the series' highest delivery yet, attracting over 1.2 million Total Viewers as it out-performed last season's premiere by +7% and delivered across the board gains over the network's prior 4 week delivery, including +58% in household rating and +54% with Total Viewers.
· After Lately also scored the series' highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever with Persons 18-34, Persons 18-49, Women 18-49, Men 18-34 and M18-49. After Lately delivered approximately 937,000 Persons 18-49, up +12% from last season's debut while increasing +71% over the network's prior 4 week norm. After Lately more than doubled the prior 4 week average with Men 18-49 and more than quadrupled it among Men 18-34.
*Source Nielsen Media Research, Fast Nationals, Live + Same Day; Sunday, 11/27/11, 10pm-11:00pm & 11:00pm-11:30pm; Prior 4 week average based on 10/30/11-11/20/11; KKTNY series comparisons made against KKTM series