THE X FACTOR KEY STATS
· THE X FACTOR is the #1 unscripted program overall this Fall and the #1 new unscripted show so far this season
· Averaging a 4.2/12 rating among Adults 18-49 and 12.4 million Total Viewers, THE X FACTOR has given FOX a nightly win on the majority of the nights it has aired.
· In fact, THE X FACTOR lifted FOX's average ratings on Wednesdays and Thursdays by +48% and +46% versus last fall.
· THE X FACTOR is an especially big new hit among Teens - it's the #2 new series among Teens this season, second only to NEW GIRL
· Thanks to THE X FACTOR, FOX is #1 on Thursday nights in the fall for the first time in the network's history.
· THE X FACTOR is one of this season's Top 5 new shows among ethnic minorities and is this season's #1 show overall among African American adults age 18-49
· Among Hispanic Adults 18-49, THE X FACTOR-Wed and Thurs are the #2 and #3 top-rated new shows this season (behind only NEW GIRL, which is #1)
· With multiple hours of THE X FACTOR on our air every week, FOX won the November Sweep among Adults 18-49.
SOCIAL MEDIA/POP CULTURE IMPACT:
· Trendrr's Social TV chart consistently ranks THE X FACTOR as the #1 TV Show With the Most Social Media Buzz
· Earlier this month THE X FACTOR had an overall social media activity count of 1,567,835 - +41% higher than its buzz the previous week and +119% higher than the next most buzzed-about broadcast series
· In just a few short months, THE X FACTOR artists performances have been viewed over a quarter of a billion times online via You Tube, Hulu, Roku & Verizon App and on the website
· In fact, some of the finalists have drawn multiple millions of views on YouTube to their first auditions alone:
· Josh Krajcik: More than 4 million views
· Drew: More than 5 million views
· Melanie Amaro: More than 6 million views
· Chris Rene: Nearly 11 million views!
(By comparison, The Voice's winner, Javier Colon, has drawn only about 700,000 views to his most popular video from the show on YouTube)
· We've seen an average of 25-30 trending terms on Twitter related to TXF on performance show nights - this is significantly more trending than you see with other TV shows.
· During last night's results finale, we saw 58 trending topics related to THE X FACTOR!
· We saw more than 6000 tweets per minute re: THE X FACTOR during performance shows.
· Online voting grew by millions every week
· Fun fact: When Simon Cowell joined Twitter (right before the 11/22 show started), he acquired more than 250,000 followers within 8 hours.