USA IS MOST-WATCHED IN CABLE FOR AN UNPRECEDENTED 7TH SUMMER IN A ROW
· For an unprecedented 7th year in a row, USA is Summer's #1 network in ad-supported cable in P18-49 (1.2 million, +12% more than #2 TNT), P18-34 (548,000, +13% more than #2 TBS) and total viewers (3.03 million, +7% more than #2 TNT).
· USA won the total day P18-49 crown as well this summer with 494,000, +4% more than #2 HIST.
· USA was the house of hits this summer as all seven of the network's original series averaged over 3 million total viewers and half a million P18-34 with most of these averaging over 2 million P25-54, 2 million P18-49, and 5 million in total viewers.
· USA was home to half of the summer's top ten scripted hours in P18-49 (SUITS 2.45 million, BURN NOTICE 2.34 million, ROYAL PAINS 2.16 million and COVERT AFFAIRS 2.02 million) and four of the top ten in P25-54 (BURN NOTICE 2.55 million, SUITS 2.53 million, ROYAL PAINS 2.43 million and COVERT AFFAIRS 2.29 million), P18-34 (SUITS 1.25 million, BURN NOTICE 1.08 million, WHITE COLLAR 918,000 and ROYAL PAINS 896,000), total viewers (BURN NOTICE 5.82 million, ROYAL PAINS 5.76 million, SUITS 5.55 million, and COVERT AFFAIRS 5.40 million) and households (ROYAL PAINS 4.38 million, BURN NOTICE 4.24 million, SUITS 4.20 million and COVERT AFFAIRS 4.10 million).
· On July 23, WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW celebrated its 1,000th episode with record-setting numbers: the most watched 3-hour episode of all time in P25-54, P18-34 and total viewers and the highest 9pm-11pm telecasts in over a decade for total viewers, almost five years in P18-49 and P18-34 and over a year in P25-54.
Note: Data reflects blend of Live+7 for 5/28-7/29, Live+3 for 7/30-8/8, and Live+SD for 8/9-8/10.