In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* From 11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m., "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly" (4.9 rating, 11 share in metered-market households) is up 14 percent versus last year's 4.3/10 to deliver a three-year high. It's the annual telecast's highest metered-market rating since a 5.2 on December 31, 2009. Other late-night averages last night included: Fox's "New Year's Eve Live," 2.8/6 in metered-market households from 11
p.m.-12:30 a.m.; and "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan
Seacrest 2013" on ABC, 10.6/25 from 11:30 p.m.-1:15 a.m.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "NBC's New Year's
Eve with Carson Daly" (2.8 rating, 10 share in adults 18-49) is up 8 percent versus last year's 2.6/9 to match its highest rating in the Local People Meters in three years. Other results were a 2.0/7 for Fox's "New Year's Eve Live" and 7.7/29 for ABC's "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013."
* National results for the December 31 late-night programs,
including viewer numbers, are due from Nielsen Media Research on Thursday, Jan. 10.
Monday Primetime Results:
* At 10 p.m. ET, the primetime segment of "NBC's New Year's Eve
with Carson Daly" (1.1/4 in 18-49, 3.8 million viewers overall) is up versus last year's primetime telecast by 22 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 1.1 from a 0.9) and by 23 percent in total viewers (3.755 million vs.
3.053 million). From its first half-hour to its second, the primetime segment of "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly" grew in all key categories, including gains of 30 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 1.3 from a 1.0) and 20 percent in total viewers (4.1 million vs. 3.4 million).
* From 8-10 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of the 2007 feature film
"Enchanted" averaged a 0.7/3 in adults 18-49 and 3.1 million viewers overall..
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.