FX Thursday Comedy Ratings
(All data is based on Live+Same Day)
· Competing against tough competition on broadcast and cable, Anger Management's Back-90 got off to a fine start. The 9:00P telecast notched 903,000 Adults 18-49 and 1.82 million total viewers, while the 9:30P telecast increased +10% in Adults 18-49 to 994,000 while garnering1.66 million total viewers.
· Last night's Season 4 premiere of Archer delivered stellar results, repping the series' most-watched telecast ever in Adults and Men 18-49 and Adults and Men 18-34 and ranking as the #1 most-watched entertainment program last night in basic cable among both M18-49 and M18-34. Additionally, Archer ranked #1 in its time period outright [inclusive of broadcast] in both M18-49 and M18-34.
Archer posted its most-watched telecast ever in Adults18-49 (1.28 Million), Men 18-49 (991,000), Adults 18-34 (882,000), and Men 18-34 (712). Among Total Viewers (1.61 million), last night's Archer was its second most-watched telecast ever behind only the series premiere [which had the b'cast premiere of The Simpsons Movie as its lead-in]. Archer's Season 4 premiere jumped +35% from its Season 3 bow a year ago in A18-49 (1.28 million vs. 950,000), +30% from Season 2's (986,000), and +9% from Season 1's (1,176).
· Additionally, Archer's Season 4 premiere surpassed its Season 3 average by +48% (1.28 million vs. 865,000).
Rank in its Basic Cable Time Period (Thursday, 1000 - 1030P): Archer ranked #1 in its time period outright, across both broadcast and basic cable, in both M18-49 (991) and M18-34 (712). Additionally, Archer ranked #2 in basic cable among P18-34 (882) -- P18-49 ranked #5 (1,279).
· For example, Archer ranked #1 in Men 18-49 (991,000) outright, above the Season 2B premiere of Suits/USA (893,000), Scandal/ABC (828,000), Elementary [R]/CBS (822,000), NBA Basketball/TNT (789,000), the series premiere of King of the Nerds/TBS (681,000), Lance Armstrong Confession/OWN (654,000), and Rock Center with Brian Williams/NBC (639,000).
The Season 4 premiere of Archer ranked as the #1 most-watched entertainment program last night in basic cable among Men 18-49 (991,000) and Men 18-34 (712,000), and fourth most-watched in Adults 18-34 (882,000).
· The series premiere episode of the critically acclaimed comedy Legit (10:30-11P) delivered 650,000 Total Viewers, 461,000 Adults 18-49, and 351,000 Men 18-49. The first run plus its encore airing (12:30 AM) combined to deliver 861,000 Total Viewers and 591,000 Adults 18-49.
· The return of Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell (11:00 PM) outdelivered its most recent run average (7 episode which ended in mid-December) by +27% and repped the 4th most-watched telecast in Adults 18-49 out of the 14 telecasts to date. It delivered 331,000 Total Viewers and 261,000 Adults 18-49. Totally Biased climbed +27% over its Season 1B average in Adults 18-49 (10/11-11/29/12) in P18-49 (246,000 vs. 193,000), driven by a +50% jump in Men 18-49.