In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* "Saturday Night Live," with host Melissa McCarthy and musical guest Phoenix, averaged a 4.8/12 in metered-market households. "SNL" scored the #1 non-sports rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in metered-market households, topping all primetime entertainment telecasts on those networks.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night's "Saturday Night Live" averaged a 2.7 rating, 12 share in adults 18-49. "SNL" delivered the top non-sports rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all primetime entertainment programming on those networks.
Saturday Primetime Results:
* At 8 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "The Voice" (0.7/3 in 18-49, 2.4 million viewers overall) generated NBC's highest 18-49 rating in this time period since February 9. From its first half-hour to its second, "The Voice" encore grew by 33 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 0.8 from a 0.6) and 28 percent in total viewers (2.7 million vs. 2.1 million).
* At 9 p.m. ET, "Smash" averaged a 0.5/1 in 18-49 and 1.9 million viewers overall. In the time period, "Smash" tied for #2 among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-34 and was #2 outright among those networks in women 18-34, behind only CBS's basketball in both cases.
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of "Saturday Night Live," with host and musical guest Bruno Mars (0.6/2 in 18-49, 2.2 million viewers overall) grew from its first half-hour to its second in all key categories. The "SNL" rebroadcast grew from half-hour to half-hour by 17 percent in adults 18-49 (to a 0.7 from a 0.6), 25 percent in adults 25-54 (1.0 vs. 0.8) and 22 percent in total viewers (2.4 million vs. 1.9 million).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.