In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host and musical guest Justin Timberlake, averaged a 3.4/9 in metered-market households, delivering the #1 non-sports rating of the night, ahead of all Saturday primetime entertainment telecasts on ABC, CBS and NBC. This is "SNL's" highest rating in metered-market households for an encore since March 16 (3.7 for a telecast hosted by Jennifer Lawrence with musical guest The Lumineers). Versus the same night last year, "SNL" is up 6 percent in metered-market households (3.4 vs. 3.2).
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night's "Saturday Night Live" rebroadcast averaged a 1.6 rating, 8 share in adults 18-49. "SNL" delivered the top rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all primetime programming on those networks.
Saturday Primetime Results:
* At 8 p.m. ET, "Smash" averaged a 0.4/2 in 18-49 and 1.9 million viewers overall. Note that "Smash" is a highly time-shifted show, with the April 6 telecast more growing by 135 percent in 18-49 rating when going from these next-day "live plus same day" results to "live plus seven day" ratings (to a 1.13 from a 0.48).
* At 9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "The Voice" (0.6/2 in 18-49, 2.1 million viewers overall) grew from its first half-hour to its second in every key ratings category, including gains of 40 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 0.7 from a 0.5) and 18 percent in total viewers (2.3 million vs. 1.9 million).
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Anne Hathaway and musical guest Rihanna (0.8/3 in 18-49, 2.3 million viewers overall) built from its first half-hour to its second by 14 percent in adults 18-49 (to a 0.8 rating from a 0.7), 11 percent in adults 25-54 (1.0 vs. 0.9) and 40 percent in women 18-34 (0.7 vs. 0.5).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.