In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* "Saturday Night Live," with host Zach Galifianakis and musical guest Of Monsters and Men, averaged a 4.4/11 in metered-market households, to deliver the top rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all primetime programming on those networks.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Saturday Night Live" averaged a 2.5 rating, 12 share in adults 18-49. "SNL" delivered the top rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all primetime programming on those networks.
Saturday Primetime Results:
* At 8 p.m. ET, "Smash" (0.5/2 in 18-49, 2.3 million viewers overall) hit a four-week high in 18-49 and delivered its biggest overall audience to date among five Saturday telecasts. In the time period, "Smash" ranked #2 among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49. Note that "Smash" is a highly time-shifted show, with last week's telecast growing by 112 percent in 18-49 rating when going from these next-day "live plus same day" results to "live plus three day" ratings (to a 0.89 from a 0.42).
* At 9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "The Voice" (0.6/2 in 18-49, 2.2 million viewers overall) tied for #1 among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in 18-49. "The Voice" rebroadcast maintained its 18-49 rating for a fourth straight Saturday and grew week to week in total viewers by 3 percent (2.210 million vs. 2.150 million).
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers (0.7/2 in 18-49, 2.3 million viewers overall) built from its first half-hour to its second by 14 percent in adults 18-49 (to a 0.8 rating from a 0.7), 22 percent in adults 25-54 (1.1 vs. 0.9) and 9 percent in total viewers (2.4 million vs. 2.2 million).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.