Friday Primetime Results:
NOTE: All fast-affiliate results on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox are impacted by local coverage of NFL Preseason Football and downward adjustments are likely in official nationals.
· Pending updates, "Dateline NBC" is #1 in its 9-11 p.m. ET slot among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, adults 25-54, total viewers and other key measures. Subject to adjustment in official nationals, "Dateline NBC" is currently averaging a 1.6/5 in 18-49 and 6.3 million viewers overall. Note that while "Dateline" is currently reporting a summer high in 18-49, these ratings, along with all other Big 4 results last night, are likely to be adjusted downward in official nationals due to local preemptions for NFL Preseason Football.
· Subject to adjustment in official nationals, encore telecasts of "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" are currently averaging a 0.9/4 in 18-49 and 3.7 million viewers overall at 8 p.m. ET and a 1.0/4 in 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers overall at 8:30. Note that while "Off Their Rockers" is currently reporting NBC's top 18-49 ratings in those time periods since June, these ratings, along with all other Big 4 results last night, are likely to be adjusted downward in official nationals due to local preemptions for NFL Preseason Football.
In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday night:
· In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 2.7/7; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 1.8/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/4 with an encore.
· In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 0.7/3; "Late Show," 0.3/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3 with an encore.
· From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.1/3 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.6/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (0.7/2, delayed by golf). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.1/1, delayed by golf).
· At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.