Ratings Report: Week of September 30, 2013
(National Live + Same Day Program Ratings)
"LIVE with Kelly and Michael" is the Week's No. 1 Syndie Talker in Households
"LIVE" is Steady in HH for the 4th Week in a Row With its Top Rating Since February
"LIVE" Builds Year to Year for the 4th Consecutive Week in Homes and Viewers
Season to Date, "LIVE" is Up in Homes and Viewers From the Same Weeks Last Year
"LIVE with Kelly and Michael" (w/o 9/30/13)
During the week of September 30, 2013, "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" ranked as the No. 1 syndicated talk show in Households (2.7 rating-tie), beating "Ellen" (2.4 rating) for the 4th straight week and by its largest margin yet this season (+13%).
Despite its early time periods with lower overall TV usage levels, "LIVE" also drew a larger overall audience than "Ellen" (+5% - 3.460 million vs. 3.306 million), finishing as the week's No. 2 syndicated talker in Total Viewers. In addition, "LIVE" topped "Dr. Phil" for the first time this season in Women 25-54 (+7% - 1.6 rating vs. 1.5 rating) to rank No. 2 for the week.
· For the 4th consecutive week, "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" held even at a 2.7 rating to match a 32-week high - since the week of 2/18/13. Standing as the only top-tier syndie talk show to grow, "LIVE" was up over the prior week by 7% in Women 25-54, tying its best rating in nearly 7 months - since w/o 3/4/13.
· "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" improved over its performance on the same week last year (10/1/12) for the 4th straight week in Homes (+4%) and Total Viewers (+3%) and for the 3rd time in 4 weeks in Women 25-54 (+7%).
· On average for the 2013-14 season to date, "LIVE" is up over the comparable weeks last season by 8% in Households (2.7 rating vs. 2.5 rating) and by 8% in Total Viewers (3.513 million vs. 3.253 million), while retaining 100% of its year-ago Women 25-54 rating (1.5 rating).
"LIVE with Kelly and Michael" is distributed in national syndication by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. Produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, "LIVE" airs in more than 200 markets across the U.S. Visit "LIVE" on the web at LIVEKellyandMichael.com, on Facebook, or follow "LIVE" on Twitter, @KellyandMichael.
Source: The Nielsen Company, National Live + Same Day Program Ratings, weeks of 9/30/13, 9/23/13 & 10/01/12.