In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Jimmy Fallon and musical guest Justin Timberlake, averaged a 3.8/9 in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 2.0/8 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, making it the #1 non-sports telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in metered-market households and in 18-49 rating in the Local People Meters.
· "SNL" delivered its top encore rating in metered-market households in the past year, since Jan. 5, 2013 (4.6/12 for host Louis C.K. and musical guest fun), which followed an NFL overrun. Excluding nights of NFL overruns, it was "SNL's" top score in metered-market households for a rebroadcast since Oct. 27, 2012 (4.1/10 for host Seth MacFarlane and musical guest Frank Ocean). In adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, it's the highest-rated "SNL" rebroadcast in the past year, since the Jan. 12, 2013 encore, hosted by Christina Applegate with musical guest Passion Pit, averaged a 2.0/7.
· In metered-market households, last night's "SNL" encore is up versus the same night last year by 12% (3.8/9 vs. 3.4/8).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· NBC Sports coverage of the "U.S. Figure Skating Championships" averaged a 0.7/2 in 18-49 and 4.1 million viewers overall from 8-11 p.m. ET, an increase versus one year ago of 0.2 of a rating point or 40% in adults 18-49 (to a 0.7 from a 0.5 on Jan. 26, 2013) and 24% in total viewers (4.123 million vs. 3.321 million). The skating coverage finished #2 for the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in total viewers.
· From its first half-hour to its sixth, the "U.S. Figure Skating Championships" grew 0.4 of a point or 67% in 18-49 rating (to a 1.0 from a 0.6) and 57% or 1.9 million person in total viewers (5.2 million vs. 3.3 million).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.