In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday night:
· "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" delivered its highest overnight rating in 15 months Friday night while "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" generated its biggest metered-market household rating in nearly four years.
· Leno scored a 3.9 rating, 9 share in metered-market households, "Tonight's" strongest results since Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012, (the night of a guest appearance by President Barack Obama, 4.0/10). It was the highest Friday "Tonight" rating since July 27, 2012 (the night of the London Olympics Opening Ceremony, 4.0/13).
· Fallon delivered a 2.2/7 in households, his highest rating for a Friday or any night of the week in the 56 markets metered by Nielsen since Friday, Feb. 12, 2010 (the night of the Vancouver Olympics Opening Ceremony, 2.5/9).
· Guests on "Tonight" Friday night included Tim Allen, animal expert Dave Salmoni and musical guest Sara Bareilles.
· Guests on the Jan. 31 edition of "Late Night" included David Beckham, David Steinberg and musical guest Busta Rhymes with The Roots