· Facing competition from the fifth and deciding game of the NBA Finals, "Believe" (0.7/2 in 18-49, 3.1 million viewers overall from 9-10 p.m. ET) maintained 100% of its 18-49 lead-in from the 8:30-9 p.m. segment of an "American Ninja Warrior" encore and grew versus lead-in by +23% in total viewers. In the time period, "Believe" tied for #2 among the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49, ranking behind only ABC's NBA coverage among those nets.
· L+7 Time-Shifting: "Believe" originals are growing this season by an average of +69% in 18-49 rating from their L+SD results to L+7 (to a 1.81 from a 1.07) and increasing by 2.5 million persons in total viewers (7.1 million vs. 4.6 million).
· Versus competition from the decisive Game 5 of the NBA Finals, "Crisis" (0.7/2 in 18-49, 3.2 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET) finished within a tenth of a point of the 18-49 rating for its prior telecast (0.7 vs. 0.8), which did not face NBA competition. Last night's "Crisis" also retained 100% of its lead-in in 18-49 and grew versus lead-in in total viewers by 3%. In the time period, "Crisis" finished #2 among ABC, CBS and NBC in all key demographics behind ABC'S NBA coverage.
· L+7 Time-Shifting: "Crisis" originals this season are increasing by an average of +63% in 18-49 rating from their L+SD results to L+7 (to a 1.73 from a 1.06) and growing by more than 2.2 million persons in total viewers (6.6 million vs. 4.3 million).
· An encore telecast of "American Ninja Warrior" was joined in progress at 8:08 p.m. ET and averaged a 0.7/2 in 18-49 and 2.6 million viewers overall from 8:30-9.
· NBC Sports' overrun coverage of golf's U.S. Open was carried live, and fast-national results are subject to adjustment. In metered-market households, the golf coverage averaged a 4.0/8 from 7-7:45 and ranked #2 among the Big 4 networks during that segment.
NOTE: All national ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.